Dolphins ALREADY With Two Marquee Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins ALREADY With Two Marquee Games

When was the last time the Dolphins played on Thanksgiving? Dang, I miss that.

Time to ball out this year and play well on a national stage.

Second year coach, Fangio on board, Ramsey, a healthy X, Ogbah back, David Long Jr., a healthy Tua (with a pretty solid White as back-up), a commitment to the run game, and better special teams...it's time to win now.

It should really be a fun year. One of the best in a long while.

Chiefs game in Germany, dog fights with the Jets and Bills...then we play the Cowboys, Broncos, Eagles, Chargers, Ravens....wow!

Get those seatbelts locked - it's going to be crazy year.

Surely one of the Dolphins/Bills games will be prime time, IMO

Looking at the teams on our schedule, ****, there are a ton of prime time options

Only 2 games is not something to be excited about. Sure in season games could be flexed, but I'm not impressed.

The NFL dropped the ball with Chief's game, utterly stupid to put that game in Germany. However, I'll take it playing a road game against Chief's in Germany.

If we're going there in late November i think that nearly guarantees they're coming here in September.

I would not be surprised if the first game of the year is Dolphins/Jets down here.

Only 2 games is not something to be excited about. Sure in season games could be flexed, but I'm not impressed.

The NFL dropped the ball with Chief's game, utterly stupid to put that game in Germany. However, I'll take it playing a road game against Chief's in Germany.
Well we don’t know that it’s “only 2”

Just the first ones announced

Also yes - a major plus to not have to play at arrowhead

A Friday game? Interesting. Probably better rested than a Thursday game but has a little more rest before the next game.

Still 95% of the NFL schedule yet to be released, hopefully the schedulemakers find it in their hearts to make it up to you somehow.

I don't mind the game in Germany cause better there than in KC but black friday I hate it cause that's on a short week on the road so I don’t get why people would be happy about that......that totally favors the jets not having to travel

Back
Top Bottom