Dolphins ALREADY With Two Marquee Games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins ALREADY With Two Marquee Games

No thank you! We don't tend to do well on the big big stage.

Whatever happens..dear lord no games at the Bengals stadium(i know we don't play them this season...not until the playoffs).

But that damn place is bad luck.

Still 95% of the NFL schedule yet to be released, hopefully the schedulemakers find it in their hearts to make it up to you somehow.

We haven't played well on primetime since Shula. However, having an upcoming offensive coach and a proven all time defensive coach has me very excited thT those days will come to an end with failures in primetime games.

Thanks for caring about my sensitivities lol

KC will be more used to the cold when we go "across the pond" in November. Jest game in the cold so we'll see them in September in the 1:00 PM heat.

If we're going there in late November i think that nearly guarantees they're coming here in September.

I would not be surprised if the first game of the year is Dolphins/Jets down here.
There are other months? They could be coming here in December, January or October....

We haven't played well on primetime since Shula. However, having an upcoming offensive coach and a proven all time defensive coach has me very excited thT those days will come to an end with failures in primetime games.

Thanks for caring about my sensitivities lol
Just busting balls big guy. Primetime has indeed been hit or miss since Shula retired, but this is a new day. Line 'em up, we'll play in a parking lot on Tuesday afternoon if need be and just kick ass.

and the NFL will do everything they can to make things easier for the jets as they'd love to see the jets in the SB.......they won’t do us any favors of course
That's just such a pessimistic way of thinking.

All I can remember is the lovely Lett incident. 😃
Leon Lett was most definitely part of the Thanksgiving blessing the following year when I was asked to say Grace for some reason.

img_1038.jpg

Just busting balls big guy. Primetime has indeed been hit or miss since Shula retired, but this is a new day. Line 'em up, we'll play in a parking lot on Tuesday afternoon if need be and just kick ass.

I enjoy ball busting bro, hence the sarcasm.

I agree bro, time to change the fortunes with this regime moving forward.

All I can remember is the lovely Lett incident. 😃
First time I saw the Dolphins play on Thanksgiving was the 1977 game against the Cardinals. Bob Griese threw either five or six TDs because he finally started wearing glasses, which are now in the HOF.

I don't mind the game in Germany cause better there than in KC but black friday I hate it cause that's on a short week on the road so I don’t get why people would be happy about that......that totally favors the jets not having to travel
Depends on where the Jets are the prior week. Hopefully at LV.

Yep. I pray the NFL doesn’t schedule Buffalo to come to Miami in an early season primetime game. That’d take away our climate advantage while still setting us up to likely have to travel to Buffalo late in the season to play in a blizzard or -20 degree temperatures….

I also really would love to open up with the Chargers week 1. I feel like us getting our west coast game out of the way immediately would help us a lot since we have to play a lot of our other games are in the North East plus a game in Germany.

I believe we play 6 games in the North East this season.
Hopefully we can play 2 of those North East teams in a back to back early in the season. Then another North East team in mid October.
That’d then leave us with playing the Jets Black Friday then the last 2 north east games in December or the final game in January.

I definitely expect to play 2 games in the north east during the coldest part of the season since the NFL won’t just try and make our schedule as perfect as possible to benefit us lol

Miami caught a huge break getting the Chiefs in Frankfurt instead of having to deal with the crowd noise and painted sand of Arrowhead.

Back
Top Bottom