Dolphins also inked Northwestern State OT Jonathan Hubbard. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins also inked Northwestern State OT Jonathan Hubbard.

Cant find much on the dude, some articles giving a little info. Training camp body.

Going to be some competition for the bottom 10 of the roster. Competition breeds hard work and excellence.

I love it. "Heart" is underrated to some extent.

I understand, all the heart in the world is nothing without the physical attributes, but it shouldn't be discounted as unimportant.

ljQHUm5.gif

Only kidding, thanks for sharing. I genuinely feel bad for the UFDA guys, without mini camps etc they have so little shot at making the roster

ljQHUm5.gif

Only kidding, thanks for sharing. I genuinely feel bad for the UFDA guys, without mini camps etc they have so little shot at making the roster
It is concerning that we likely wont have the traditional offseason program. Not only for th UDFAs, but for the drafted guys and FA vets as well. With so many new faces, we are at a distinct disadvantage.

I'm wondering if, with all the virus and antibody testing, the NFL might come up with a way to work it out.

I mean really all you have to do is quarantine for a couple weeks before hand in a hotel, and the risks would, I think be negligible.

Hell, rumor is MLB and NBA are talking about starting up, possibly in June. If that's happens, I don't see the NFL sitting on their hands.

Yes that would be great. The 2 wk quarantine would only work if these players would have absolutely no contact with the outside world once they begin camp. I think now that testing is becoming easier they can maybe do daily tests before any activity. Assuming results are on the spot

Yes that would be great. The 2 wk quarantine would only work if these players would have absolutely no contact with the outside world once they begin camp. I think now that testing is becoming easier they can maybe do daily tests before any activity. Assuming results are on the spot

States are opening at different times. NFL will have to set a policy so teams ha e the same # of practices

States are opening at different times. NFL will have to set a policy so teams ha e the same # of practices
True, but they could take a page out of the baseball book. There is no reason minicamp, rookie camp, and OTAs cant be done in states other than where team HQs are.

Almost all MLB teams have spring training in FL or AZ.

Interesting kid, looks pretty nimble for a big kid ...and definitely ferocious....

Who knows how strong he is or if he can anchor .... but looks like he could slide in at G if he can’t hang on the edge ...

Definitely worth the dart ....

Maybe the era of Shula's 4 a day's are back! Kidding of course, but sequester might work and that would be good for a young team to jell.

Back
Top Bottom