Dolphins also inked Northwestern State OT Jonathan Hubbard. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins also inked Northwestern State OT Jonathan Hubbard.

I look forward to following all of the competition and training camp battles. This roster will be much better than last years, especially in the trenches on both sides of the ball and the secondary.

I look forward to following all of the competition and training camp battles. This roster will be much better than last years, especially in the trenches on both sides of the ball and the secondary.
Miami will have some hard cuts to make for the first time in like a decade lol

I’ll take this kid over Shaq Calhoun.
Still SMH at how Calhoun is still on the team, but Boehm (G/C) isn't. I can't be for the money. He signed with Buffalo for $2 million dollars.

Couldn't find anything on this kid anywhere. Anyone know anything about him or have a link?

There's not a lot. His hometown paper has an article that shows him with some really impressive stats his junior year (nine games of double-digit knockdown blocks, five of at least 15 and a high of 19 in one game vs. Lamar). He has a handful of college highlights on Hudl, too.

There's not a lot. His hometown paper has an article that shows him with some really impressive stats his junior year (nine games of double-digit knockdown blocks, five of at least 15 and a high of 19 in one game vs. Lamar). He has a handful of college highlights on Hudl, too.

Thanks

Is that based on research on Hubbard or just a dislike of Calhoun?
did not Think Calhoun had a ceiling At this level.. but from some limited reps this kid looks like there is something there

Going to be some competition for the bottom 10 of the roster. Competition breeds hard work and excellence.

I love it. "Heart" is underrated to some extent.

I understand, all the heart in the world is nothing without the physical attributes, but it shouldn't be discounted as unimportant.

After last year... you can never write off UDFA’s.

Back
Top Bottom