***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 144 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

Fin Fan in Cali said:
he isn't helping his lineman by double pumping and holding on to the fotball like he has. Nick should of at least went with Sage. Gus look like he was nervous, and pressing the whole game!
I totally agree with...good point!

i dont think people are blaming gus so much for the fumbles as they are for him missing every reciever today. he is extremely inaccurate. he telegraphs his passes. he also telegraphs handoffs...did anyone else notice how soon he holds the ball out?

McMichael took our front office for a sucker. He's pulling a Ryan Leaf. With the amount of good TEs coming out this year he was a waste of money.

Frerotte runs out of bounds 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage....throw that thing away.

I agree that Linehan seems a bit clueless...not so much because he refused to run with Ronnie and Ricky, they only averaged about 2 yds per carry anyway, but because he refused to run in spite of the fact that Gus Frerotte is playing like Gus Frerotte. When you have a poor QB, run the ball. How hard is that to figure out?

SMadison29 said:
McMichael took our front office for a sucker. He's pulling a Ryan Leaf. With the amount of good TEs coming out this year he was a waste of money.

I wouldn't say that. He has more TD's than any other reciever we've got this year.

Gus is not the problem! Chambers had 2 hands on the deep ball early in the game and dropped it.Game changing play!Let the DB's play wr and let the WR's play DB.Can't hurt!We have no game breakers on O.

Back
Top Bottom