***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 147 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

yankeehillbilly said:
Let Houck have another draft and free agency to replace the corpses we have on the line now, and let Saban have a little time to realize that the penalties are a reflection on him and that he needs to take care of business and I think we'll begin to look a lot better. We will be improved next season and contenders in '07.
This year we are pretty bad though.
Not much consolation, but we will probably end up drafting in the top 10 this year. That won't be enough to get us Leinart or the Brick, but we should still be able to get a quality O-Lineman in the draft and maybe pick up a somewhat decent QB in free agency.
QB should be our priority..

Yeah, we lost badly... Atleast homecoming is this week. :) (not for the Phins lol)

Here's looking foward to the Cheifs!

Ricky Brown said:
:shakeno::shakeno::shakeno:

Crappy oline and qb play, turnovers, penalties, and choking everytime we have a chance to get even or win...sounds a lot like last year to me.

first&goal said:
QB should be our priority..

After Leinart is gone Im not sure who we would target in the first round. Maybe Stanton or Keller if they come out but I doubt they'll come out early. Im definately not in favor of Jacobs. Young is a possibilty, but he seems to throw about as many INTs as he does TDs.
In free agency we could go for whoever SD drops.

Get out of bounds ******. Did he not graduate HS? That's two lapses this quarter.

WE've lost 3 of our last 4 but the schedule get a little easier for a lil while... we gotta commit to running the ball and live with our QB situation.

Back
Top Bottom