Dolphins And Jets In For Trey Flowers - Signed By Lions | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins And Jets In For Trey Flowers - Signed By Lions

I'm a little surprised by all the early deals, especially the ones that couldn't have possibly have been done in the amount of time it took. Whole lotta tampering being done at the combine.

Well, he played for Patricia before too and there was no way we'd be able to match up those numbers. Good for him that he's getting paid but breaking the bank for free agents is not the way to build

I'm a little surprised by all the early deals, especially the ones that couldn't have possibly have been done in the amount of time it took. Whole lotta tampering being done at the combine.
That happens every year and 99.9% of the time teams get away with it.

so who @ 13 would fit a DE in this new schemes?

I think ideal fit for multiple fronts in terms of pure edge pass rusher is Montez sweat

But keep in mind pats only played 13 snaps of 34 in 18

Likely gonna look for poa options that can kick inside or play on the outside and inside shoulder of the tackle at least

So if James walks the tank is officially on. It sounds like Miami made a low offer. Probably just to make it look as if they’re not tanking.

so who @ 13 would fit a DE in this new schemes?

Sweat fits everywhere. He is better than his sack total indicates, but the value play is to trade down and draft Dexter Lawrence and draft Chase Winovich in the 2nd. Winovich is perfect and will out perform Trey Flowers next year.

Next year's edge rusher FA class will be much,much better, and 2020 is what we care about, still........we may yet trade for Dee Ford.

I think this news hurt us on Ed Oliver at 13

Although that was probably always gonna be the case

Sweat fits everywhere. He is better than his sack total indicates, but the value play is to trade down and draft Dexter Lawrence and draft Chase Winovich in the 2nd. Winovich is perfect and will out perform Trey Flowers next year.
one player who might drop to us and we are talking about a player who was drafted in the fourth round

I am very happy we weren’t given the opportunity to msssively overpay him.

Thank you Lions.

Back
Top Bottom