Dolphins And Jets In For Trey Flowers - Signed By Lions | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins And Jets In For Trey Flowers - Signed By Lions

Sweat fits everywhere. He is better than his sack total indicates, but the value play is to trade down and draft Dexter Lawrence and draft Chase Winovich in the 2nd. Winovich is perfect and will out perform Trey Flowers next year.
Winovich should be there in the 3rd round

So is this a one way conversation or are you gonna give me your side of it?

My bad I thought you were insisting DE @13 sorry. I think first 15 is probably reserved for 4-3 perimeter rushers. I am suffering from wide 9 exhaustion

My bad I thought you were insisting DE @13 sorry. I think first 15 is probably reserved for 4-3 perimeter rushers. I am suffering from wide 9 exhaustion

I’d bet money that it will be front 4 on d if we stay at 13

Outside shot at right tackle if we lose james.

2nd boundary Cb plan b if we keep james

No news is good news for Dolphins this off-season.
Matter of fact, Reshad Jones, TJ mcDonald, Quinn and Kiko May have some trade value given the money being thrown out there.

I’d bet money that it will be front 4 on d if we stay at 13

Outside shot at right tackle if we lose james.

Cb plan b if we keep james
Agree here - shocked if it’s not front 4 or trade down.
Right now 50/50 proposition.

They absolutely have to have more pieces on the dline for multiple fronts scheme. And I’m not referring to pure 34 olb adds

Either in free agency or the draft.

Could easily see first 3 picks devoted to d line

Just don’t have the pieces

It's refreshing to see financial restraint in Miami. Under different F/O Flowers would have been signed to this upsurd contract. I like Flowers, because of his fit in the defense; but not only, at the potential expense in dollars, but also because, Miami has 2 of it's own in Howard and Tunsil who need to get signed. Good job not to over spend!!!

Last edited:
^ Could be a tax thing, but lol nonetheless.

Would have really helped us this year. But it's not about this year. Looks like our FO might finally understand the concept of rebuilding.

Back
Top Bottom