Dolphins (and Lions) FA Losers. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins (and Lions) FA Losers.

The last interesting thing to come out of ESPN is when Salisbury was busting his co workers balls in a segment calling him crypt keeper.

Espn has always had weird takes on football from their "personalities". I remember when Jaws always would rip teams who liked to run the ball and establish the ground game and work in the pass game to take advantage of a crowded box. They cannot see or wirte beyond their bias and favortism. I mean Golic has had it in for Miami since Shula cut him. Grow up dude its a business and you are doing fine...hot takes against Miami and nothing but love for ND...get a new rap man.
Reminds me of Heath Evans. Glad NFLN fired him.

Our FA period sucks because we tried to be the Pats.

Tampa wins FA because they took the Pats QB.

If you don’t see the contradiction, you’re the problem.

To be fair, they didn't say the Bucs were winners, only the ticket sales...

i'm as critical of our beloved fins as anyone, and even i think we are FA winners. i think a lot of people just cant stand the dolphins and i'm not sure why, we've sucked for like the last 25 years. maybe its that 17-0 thing...

i'm as critical of our beloved fins as anyone, and even i think we are FA winners. i think a lot of people just cant stand the dolphins and i'm not sure why, we've sucked for like the last 25 years. maybe its that 17-0 thing...
I still think espn is still salty they had Miami in the super bowl in 2006 and Miami fell flat on their face with culpepper lol

Yeah they pander so hard, they doubled down on the Browns last year and flopped now they are sticking to it since Mayfield is a story waiting ot happen. A good RT and a good TE and they are winners? OKAY.....

And Buffalo trading away 4 picks for a slot receiver is a big winner OKAY...I guess Diggs will help Allen become an elite accurate QB. And I love the comment that the GREAT staff in Buffalo couldnt get the most out of Lawson. In 3 years that staff has had half the departures as Miami did this off season. So his staff do not appear to be top commodities. And McDermott is 25-23 so he is a good HC but not some guy who has made stud after stud.

Talking heads will be talking heads what can you do. You cannot get good coverage south of Nola, well maybe now I dont know if you guys have heard but Brady is going to TAMPA o_O
They also lost Jordan Phillips who had a monster year. Dig for 4 picks is dumb.

Back
Top Bottom