Dolphins and Parker Agree To Contract Extension | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Parker Agree To Contract Extension

Agreed with the comment that his production even this year hasn't been great... but then you read the rebuttal saying it's the 60th highest WR contract and by those terms, the value sounds a lot more appetizing.

To me he IS the dynamic deep threat. He ran a 4.45 and can high point the ball. To me he is a great #2 and Preston will be our #1

Agreed... we'll need to bring in a quick slot guy with sticky hands to work underneath all of our big WRs (and Gesicki).

Good news... they are pretty cheap.

Agreed with the comment that his production even this year hasn't been great... but then you read the rebuttal saying it's the 60th highest WR contract and by those terms, the value sounds a lot more appetizing.
I think when assessing a player's contract you have to consider how it compares to the going rate of the league.

Salaries quickly increase with the salary cap. What was considered top money 5 yrs ago, is now average for a dependable player.

OL is great until you realize the qb they're protecting is useless. See Indy and Dallas as perfect examples.

Luckily for Miami that have an exceptional OL coach so finding him quality pieces shouldn't be difficult.
Dak is useless? That's rough.

I'd love to go back through some of last years threads, he was considered a bust! What a difference a year makes.

Agree. I'll throw in Gesicki (though not a WR), Hurns, IMO, can be productive with Parker, Williams, Gesicki on the filed, and (based on hope) Albert gets back to pre-injury shape another year removed from injury.

Albert looked faster yesterday than he did all season. Like night and day different from what he was the last couple weeks.

I'm still looking to add a guy to that group but don't see the need before the 5th round unless the grade is just too high on someone before then. Not looking at spending a 2nd or 3rd rounder though as I'd rather draft 2 RB's before taking a WR.

what are the odds of Jordan Phillips duplicating this season after he got paid?

Considering he has told Buffalo he wants to stay and will give a home town discount. I don't need him to duplicate, but I would guess he will be good for awhile entering his Prime and playing next to an Oliver (not as a Rookie).

What are the Odds of Parker duplicating? See it can go both ways

Considering he has told Buffalo he wants to stay and will give a home town discount. I don't need him to duplicate, but I would guess he will be good for awhile entering his Prime and playing next to an Oliver (not as a Rookie).

What are the Odds of Parker duplicating? See it can go both ways

i don't like the odds for either to duplicate to be honest. i guess we'll find out

what are the odds of Jordan Phillips duplicating this season after he got paid?
I'm not giving the guy a pass for his apparent lazy attitude here, but maybe it had a little to do with the fact that Gase/Burke couldn't motivate or inspire a starving lion to chase a gazelle.

Human nature being what it is, some ppl tend to get complacent, when they have no faith in those leading them.

Back
Top Bottom