Dolphins and remaining SOS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and remaining SOS

brumdog44

Club Member
Reaction score
Remaining AFC contenders SOS through the second Thanksgiving day game:

Bengals (2nd toughest overall, toughest in AFC): .620
New England (4th toughest, 2nd toughest in AFC): .603 (even AFTER the Vikings game, their SOS would be .571, which would still be 4th toughest overall and 2nd in AFC)
Buffalo: (8th overall, 5th in AFC): .557
Jets: (10th overall, 6th in AFC): .534
Miami: (15th overall, 10th in AFC): .507
Tennessee (16th tie overall, tied for 11th in AFC): .500
Chargers (27th overall, 14th in AFC): .438
Baltimore (31st overall, 15th in AFC): .366
Kansas City (32nd overall, 16th in AFC): .364

Boy did the Lions botch that game today. They could have really run that clock down at the end and made it tough for Buffalo, and taken that game to OT.
But whatever. What a tease- I didn't expect Detroit to win, but then I thought they would. Then the game ended how I figured, and I was upset that what I thought would happen did happen when for a second it seemed like the opposite would happen.
No, i will not translate that above sentence to Spanish.

Top seed is attainable but without room for error. Can’t see the Chiefs being seriously challenged outside of their visit to Cincinnati, especially if Chase is back by then.

I think our most realistic best case scenario is the #2 seed. Could potentially set up a 1/5 Chiefs/Bills second round matchup which would be a dream pathway for the Dolphins. Ideally, you’d like to avoid having to go through both of those teams in the playoffs.

I legitimately see us finishing see us winning the East. Jets suck, obviously. Bills haven’t been impressive as of late. Honestly see us finishing with the #2 seed, and with some help even the #1. How great would it be for Tyreek? to beat the chiefs in the afc championship

I legitimately see us finishing see us winning the East. Jets suck, obviously. Bills haven’t been impressive as of late. Honestly see us finishing with the #2 seed, and with some help even the #1. How great would it be for Tyreek? to beat the chiefs in the afc championship
Sorry about the misplaced ?

Back
Top Bottom