Dolphins announce Tua is the quarterback for 2021 | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins announce Tua is the quarterback for 2021

Saints should be a dumpster fire next season I think so that helps. They're going to have to strip that roster to the bones to get under the cap.
That's true. Atlanta, Carolina, and Jax shouldn't be anything to be afraid of either. Then the Jests twice. Who knows what Houston will be. Tampa, Ravens, Tennesee, Jills twice will be tough.

Maybe not as bad as i thought at first glance.

That's true. Atlanta, Carolina, and Jax shouldn't be anything to be afraid of either. Then the Jests twice. Who knows what Houston will be. Tampa, Ravens, Tennesee, Jills twice will be tough.

Plus, it's always about WHEN you play teams as much as who you play. Look at the version of the 49ers we got this season compared to what we expected which is why I never get too much into the schedule.

Plus, it's always about WHEN you play teams as much as who you play. Look at the version of the 49ers we got this season compared to what we expected which is why I never get too much into the schedule.
i agree. You can never tell year to year. The NFCW was supposed to be a powerhouse this year, but as it turned out, not that dominant.

jets have good players with a new qb and a good coach they may not be push overs.

jets have good players with a new qb and a good coach they may not be push overs.
Maybe, but at the moment the don't have a good coach, or QB, so that is pie in the sky at best.

They have a few good players, but it's not like they are loaded with talent, and I certainly wouldn't trade their position for ours.

Back
Top Bottom