Dolphins are better simply cause Ireland, Sherman, Daniel Thomas, Egnew are all gone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are better simply cause Ireland, Sherman, Daniel Thomas, Egnew are all gone

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
A great deal of dead weight has been removed from the team, and we can now have a fresh start.

Daniel Thomas was the Jason Allen of this regime. Damien Williams has flashed more talent in this preseason than Daniel Thomas did his whole career.

There is still plenty of stink remaining...I still "smell me some Wheeler"....

I hope we get rid of all of it soon...

There is still plenty of stink remaining...I still "smell me some Wheeler"....

I hope we get rid of all of it soon...

Agree on that turd. If he and Ellerbe don't get their sh*t together this year...they gotta go. We have some up-and-coming talent under them that will step into those roles well enough...

We're better because we have more players that are scheme fits than we did under Ireland. There's absolutely more talent on this team than last year and more importantly they fit what the OC and DC want to do.

If the O-line holds up, then I say 10-6.

That's a big 'if'. As for Thomas, he's gone, moved on. Maybe we should let it go to? I didn't sit around and gloat on Fasano not being offered a contract. Him leaving the building was enough.

still plenty of unknowns and what ifs on this team. I'm not completely sold on the QB and the o-line is well, yeah... we will see... linebackers are for the most part terrible and let's hope everyone on the corners stay healthy.

fortune favors the bold, dolphins, don't hold back week one!

Lazor>Sherman all day and twice on Sunday. Yes the subtractions are big helps but this, in my mind , is where all the Fins spending the last few offseasons will be utilized.

Back
Top Bottom