Dolphins Are Going To Be Undefeated This Year..i Guaranteed It..19-0 Baby!!

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
You obviously don't know football. With that pathetic o-line, we'll be lucky to win 12 games, let alone 16.

J-E-T-S

Down with the Fins
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet all the money I have that you don't go undefeated.

J

jd13

i dont think any team will ever go undefeated again...i will be very happy if we win 12 or 13 games...

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
im with crazy dolfan dolphins 16-0. Finally someone with some confident in this team

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
in 1972, the dolphins were .500 in pre season. ya know what they are this year....................................?!

baccarat

Adam the Quarterback
Reaction score
I'm hoping for 12-4, its realistic and it can get us that much needed bye.

davster82

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well put my name on the list. 12-4 will be a wonderful year. I don't agree with the pathetic o-line bit. With a little relief from the injury bug, the o-line might be good by week 4 after they have a few games under their belt. AFC championship game and maybe more. Just please, no more December collapses. The guys who will have to be renegotiated from a salary cap perspective need to at least sniff Super Bowl this year. They need to want to be here. Go Dolphins!!!

TigerJ

Bills fan
Reaction score
I think everyone who guarrantees Miami will go undefeated and win the Super Bowl should back up their words in some way. It's easy to guarrantee something if you've got nothing on the line.

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Reaction score
I think the Fins will win the Super Bowl but we won't go undefeated. We have a good offense and our defense is great, and this is our year. GO FINS!!!

Top Bottom