Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche

But this is not good news for Charles Harris because apparently Tank Carradine is the only one bringing pressure alongside Ledbetter.

Interesting that LT, reportedly, vouched for him.

I don't see any risk here. If he works out, great. If not, you release him, and move on. Worth a shot to get his head right, because the cost is minimal (relatively speaking).

But this is not good news for Charles Harris because apparently Tank Carradine is the only one bringing pressure alongside Ledbetter.
Nah. Harris has had a pretty good camp. Even had like 3 sacks in the scrimmage

More traditional 3-4 DE body type like Adolphus Washington. Guy is a physical freak. Ran a 40 (4.87) in about the same time as Charles Harris who is about 50 lbs lighter. I wouldn't expect much but could be injury insurance later on.

The easiest comparison is Trent Brown who they picked up for nothing, plugged in as a starter, and let walk after he was offered a hefty deal.

The Phins are going to have so much money to spend that if he does turn it around and perform to his potential I'm sure they'd pay him. Whatever the case I don't see what the downside is so long as they are decisive. If he can't win a starting gig he shouldn't be on this roster.

I mean they traded a third round pick for him, coming off a shoulder injury and he already had proven himself as a potential top RT and cemented his big deal by playing LT well for NE.

RN is coming off an ACL and has a weird history off the field and apparently he is pretty cancerous inside the locker room. He has done nothing in the NFL, still recovering from that ACL and came to camp well out of shape. Talented as **** for sure.

Just stay away from Laremy . . . but it wouldn’t surprise me to see him miss games due to slipping off his own roof trying to paint. He gotta step up from slippin in the shower now that his boy is on the team.

I'll say this about Miami's pairing Laremy Tunsil and Robert Nkemdiche together. Put the Beer, Bongs and Gas Mask under lock and key. Better yet throw the keys the hell out!!! Nail down every damn window in the entire complex and hide every ladder. Cause if you don't, things just may get interesting in Dolphin land.

Last edited:
***BREAKING NEWS***

In a strange story coming out of Davie, FL - Miami Dolphins defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche was found by staff members asleep in the trunk of a car that was somehow on top of the roof of Dolphins Headquarters. According to head coach Brian Flores, no details on exactly how this happened have been attained in the early stages of this development, but coaches feel he will be ready to play Week 1. A spokesperson for the Broward County Sherriff's Office said the department is still investigating this bizarre matter and will update as further details emerge.
Is this a true story??:lol:

I do love Arizonas (Raspberry, Lemon Tea, Herbal Energy Tonic)

My personal favorite is the Arnie Palmer tea/lemonade combo!!! And this is a very good low risk/high reward move, and like Yahs said - if he screws up show him the door...

Stupid question here, but for an out of towner ..... what exactly is Dolphins HQ supposed to mean? Like his car was at the top of a parking garage? ..... or have they have it worded makes it seem like its literally on the roof of building.

Which is a lot more fun to imagine his car being helicoptered down onto the roof .... definetly just trying to top Jalen Ramsey's entrance to TC

lol

***BREAKING NEWS***

In a strange story coming out of Davie, FL - Miami Dolphins defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche was found by staff members asleep in the trunk of a car that was somehow on top of the roof of Dolphins Headquarters. According to head coach Brian Flores, no details on exactly how this happened have been attained in the early stages of this development, but coaches feel he will be ready to play Week 1. A spokesperson for the Broward County Sherriff's Office said the department is still investigating this bizarre matter and will update as further details emerge.

Maybe he is trying to make a big entrance and at the same time show he is trying to avoid getting into any trouble. Hey, I'm serious.
By the way, what exactly did his car get on top of and when did this happen? Any pictures or selfies?

Very little downside for Miami. He's been given an opportunity as a Dolphin and he either behaves himself and plays well or we discard him at low expense. Maybe represents a great challenge for Coach Flores to harness his talent and make him a good contributor. Former Ole Miss teammate, Laremy Tunsil has behaved himself since coming to Miami and maybe he can be a good influence on Nkemdiche.
Full marks to Chris Grier and Brian Flores for being prepared to sign a talented but potentially high maintenance item. Hey, not every footballer's a choirboy like Charles Harris.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom