Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche

niw

Claymaker
Reaction score
dunno if this the right thread to ask this but from everyone’s perspective are we gonna try and win week 1 or tank? reason is i think we can beat the ravens at home if we want to but are we trying to lose on purpose this year? I like the odds we are getting and wanna bet them but not if we ain’t gonna try and win

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
dunno if this the right thread to ask this but from everyone’s perspective are we gonna try and win week 1 or tank? reason is i think we can beat the ravens at home if we want to but are we trying to lose on purpose this year? I like the odds we are getting and wanna bet them but not if we ain’t gonna try and win
Some Dolphin fans want to tank.....players and coaches not so much.

Reactions: niw

niw

Claymaker
Reaction score
well i don’t want us to tank i feel like division is up for grabs. brady won’t last

finfanatl

Active Roster
Reaction score
No NFL team is going to try to lose anytime, much less the first game of the season.
Some so called "fans" may root for them to lose or tank.
But believe me the players, coaches and entire organization will do everything they can to win the opening game.

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Stop it! Nobody is losing on purpose week 1.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom