Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche

dunno if this the right thread to ask this but from everyone’s perspective are we gonna try and win week 1 or tank? reason is i think we can beat the ravens at home if we want to but are we trying to lose on purpose this year? I like the odds we are getting and wanna bet them but not if we ain’t gonna try and win

dunno if this the right thread to ask this but from everyone’s perspective are we gonna try and win week 1 or tank? reason is i think we can beat the ravens at home if we want to but are we trying to lose on purpose this year? I like the odds we are getting and wanna bet them but not if we ain’t gonna try and win
Some Dolphin fans want to tank.....players and coaches not so much.

well i don’t want us to tank i feel like division is up for grabs. brady won’t last

No NFL team is going to try to lose anytime, much less the first game of the season.
Some so called "fans" may root for them to lose or tank.
But believe me the players, coaches and entire organization will do everything they can to win the opening game.

Stop it! Nobody is losing on purpose week 1.

Back
Top Bottom