Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche

If my memory serves me correct.

While at Ole Miss on a road game trip. He was under the influence of K2 (synthetic marijuana) and was "allegedly the main culprit in some kind of hotel fiasco".

If I'm way off base I stand corrected.

Expected to be ready by September after an ACL?

BTW, I like it. Just not sure he'll be ready that soon unless they means he'll be ready to start practicing?

He hurt it in like December...

Might sit there for a bit, they probably got a read on how far along he is Im assuming

If my memory serves me correct.

While at Ole Miss on a road game trip. He was under the influence of K2 (synthetic marijuana) and was "allegedly the main culprit in some kind of hotel fiasco".

If I'm way off base I stand corrected.
I think it was like 2015, he fell or jumped out of a 4th story window or something. I remember there being some kind of drugs involved. Don't remember the whole story.

Not bad if he can get healthy and get into shape.

If he shows anything and we don’t resign him, maybe a comp pick in the future.

Low risk very high reward

I think it was like 2015, he fell or jumped out of a 4th story window or something. I remember there being some kind of drugs involved. Don't remember the whole story.
Yeah i remember that.... did he land in a huge snow drift or what to it get badly hurt lol

If it works it works, no reason to make it into a big deal.

Hopefully he knows and respects the short-leash he is on, his talent got him a second chance he may not get another.

Who is the Head Psychologist on the Dolphins staff?

Looks like he was starting to come into his own last year, had more sacks than any of our DT's, "
But he became a solid contributor last season, appearing in 10 games and starting six and produced 32 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 9 tackles for loss and a forced fumble before sustaining the knee injury.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article233653157.html#storylink=cpy
Nkemdiche could turn out to be a steal. I'm very confident in the coaching staffs ability to figure this guy out. Once they do. He just might start playing up to his potential. His background and odd behavior could be lack of maturity? It will all eventually get worked out, good or bad.

dude was an absolute beast in college... If ??? Flores & Co. can get his head on right
and tap his talent... Could be amazing. But could also just implode.

***BREAKING NEWS***

In a strange story coming out of Davie, FL - Miami Dolphins defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche was found by staff members asleep in the trunk of a car that was somehow on top of the roof of Dolphins Headquarters. According to head coach Brian Flores, no details on exactly how this happened have been attained in the early stages of this development, but coaches feel he will be ready to play Week 1. A spokesperson for the Broward County Sherriff's Office said the department is still investigating this bizarre matter and will update as further details emerge.

Back
Top Bottom