Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche

Don’t know much about his time in AZ, but it looks like he has good size as a 3-4 DE. Anybody know if he was used that way for the Cardinals? Here’s to hoping this pick up pays off!

He showed a lot of athleticism at Ole Miss, but has shown nothing in the pros. So we will see.

I just read an overview of Nkemdiche on lockedondolphins.com. Apparently Nkemdiche is very good against the run. And if we know anything about New England style defense. They play to a players strength. Nkemdiche could be a base 3-4 end on early downs? That's the role I believe Flores and company see for this guy.

Have him drop 10 pounds and put him at end....

I'm guessing an actual reality we might face with this type of player.

I just don’t get the story. Does HQ have a parking lot on top of it? If not, how can the car have been on top of a building? Also, how can a guy of his size fit in the trunk of a car? How did it close? How did they get it open?

1. Million dollar body, ten cent brain.
2. Coming out of high school, he was as decorated as it gets.
3. There was hardly a bidding war for this guy. He was in the scrap heap. He should see that he won’t have an infinite number of chances.
4. Brian Flores has an amazing character and background that may allow him to mentor troubled players. He may be able to get through to a young guy regarding the magnitude of the opportunity the player has and how much of a shame it would be to blow it.
5. We need talent virtually everywhere, especially high end physical specimens.
6. He wouldn’t be the first immensely talented player with a checkered past to turn into a productive football player.
7. If Flores can’t get through to him upstairs, you can discard him.
8. Worst case scenario, he infects Tunsil and others with his immaturity and brings other players down with him.
9. I think it’s worth the risk to bet on talent and hope the player finds simple, common sense. Keep an eye on his comings and going’s, and if he continues as a head case, get rid of him. It’s probably been told to him (and his buddy Tunsil) that if he doesn’t change his mindset, he’s gone and he will have squandered his opportunity.

How's he gonna control himself in party town Miami? Dewayne Hendrix is our new stud that will beat him out.

Due to the injury I don't think he is going to see any field other than the practice field until after the bye... Maybe even week 6. If he don't put the work in on the field he does see it wont hurt the fins. Like others have said here good high potential low risk signing...

***BREAKING NEWS***

In a strange story coming out of Davie, FL - Miami Dolphins defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche was found by staff members asleep in the trunk of a car that was somehow on top of the roof of Dolphins Headquarters. According to head coach Brian Flores, no details on exactly how this happened have been attained in the early stages of this development, but coaches feel he will be ready to play Week 1. A spokesperson for the Broward County Sherriff's Office said the department is still investigating this bizarre matter and will update as further details emerge.

The amount of people who can't see this "story" as a rather obvious (and hilarious!) attempt at satire is frankly quite concerning.

Come on, guys. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom