Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are Signing Former Cardinals’ First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche

The amount of people who can't see this "story" as a rather obvious (and hilarious!) attempt at satire is frankly quite concerning.

Come on, guys. :lol:

I don't know.

Remember that player we got from some other team a year or two ago. He didn't show up for our first game because he was homesick, so he went back to the last city he played in.

That sounded like satire, but it really happened.

I'm sure I missed it, but what were the terms of his contract? How much and for how many years?

Won't be out much if he doesn't work out. Just cut him and move on. "If" he lives up to his potential we'll have a huge steal.

So is he more like Dion jordan or Charles Harris level?

From a strictly football side, i love this pickup. Freak show athleticism on a team with lots of freak show defensive line needs. We need some serious help there. Plus he's cheap and can be cut with ease if he bombs.

BUT....he terrifies me. Not just what he can do to himself, but any possible influence he can have on a guy like Tunsil, who is incredibly important to this team. Reuniting those guys may not be the best idea.

From a strictly football side, i love this pickup. Freak show athleticism on a team with lots of freak show defensive line needs. We need some serious help there. Plus he's cheap and can be cut with ease if he bombs.

BUT....he terrifies me. Not just what he can do to himself, but any possible influence he can have on a guy like Tunsil, who is incredibly important to this team. Reuniting those guys may not be the best idea.
Let's hope Nkemdiche and Tunsil don't become the, "Cheech and Chong", of the NFL!!!:cheers:

Stupid question here, but for an out of towner ..... what exactly is Dolphins HQ supposed to mean? Like his car was at the top of a parking garage? ..... or have they have it worded makes it seem like its literally on the roof of building.

Which is a lot more fun to imagine his car being helicoptered down onto the roof .... definetly just trying to top Jalen Ramsey's entrance to TC

lol
4613035231_8c7ef7aa78_b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Great year to be mining for golden nuggets like this but if we were a great team probably might pass because of the effort to turn the guy would be better used elsewhere.

Why not....dude is an odd duck, but he is a freak talent...maybe Flores is the guy who can get it out of him.

I have all the confidence in the world that under Flores he will flourish. Go Dolphins!

He started to make plays for Arizona last year. You hope he pulls it together late - something like Hunt last year in Indianapolis. Of course, Hunt didn't have the character issues as an added obstacle, but Nkemdiche is further along as a player than Hunt was at this point in his career.

Back
Top Bottom