Dolphins are signing veteran OL D.J. Fluker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are signing veteran OL D.J. Fluker

another Bama player. Hope he still has some juice left. bringing him in for competition is not bad at all.

Another huge road grader OL. I love the signing. Maybe Jesse Davis moves to Center?

btw my opinion on our OL is more and more that we will be a strong zone scheme on most our run plays.
5FC4BE9D-74C7-4AAD-BA13-A80583F08D81.jpeg

Last edited:
I have no problem with the signing but you have to figure that he was sitting there and it appeared no other team seem to have an interest in signing him. Maybe he can provide backup depth on the offensive line because their depth is not that good at this time on the OL. I still hope they add another offensive lineman and a center in the draft.

Kdawg said it best this is Jesse Davis insurance and I agree with him. Side bar I wonder how much skura had a say in this as they both played for the Ravens last year right?
Sakura needs to worry about his own position since he is just on a one year contract and there is speculation the Dolphins could draft a center next week. I seriously doubt Grier or Flores consulted with Sakura before deciding to sign Fluker.

Fluker has his moments here and there. I was watching a play against the Browns, about the 11 minute mark of the 2nd quarter, where he pass block Myles Garrett just about all the way to the sideline. That play alone will make you smile and laugh you a$$ off. It looks like something you might see in a high school game, not against a Pro Bowl defensive end.

Meh, more wasted money. It's like we're stockpiling bad players and fringe roster guys just so we squander as much money as possible. Odd.

Back
Top Bottom