Dolphins are tied for first... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are tied for first...

I went to bed at the half figuring the chiefs might hang around, but good grief the patriot defense must be been crap in the 4th

Only for a few days just like everyone else. Bills play the Jets so one of them will be in first. Imagine that

I just love watching the Patriots be stupid and cheap with Chris Long, and then have Dolphins fans act like NE can do know wrong. I knew their defense would regress this year, and I knew KC had a good chance last night. KC is the better overall team, if not, it's extremely close talent wise. People really need to get off the Patriots jocks, their time is coming to an end very soon, whether people can see it or not. I knew we had a chance at the AFC East title this year, feels good to be right!

Too bad the Bills and Jets play each other so they can't both lose. Would be nice to go into week two alone in first place without having played a snap!
lol just thinking the same thing. not hating the week 1 bye so much now. i'll watch the jets/bills game for some good laughs instead.

The Patriots were uncharacteristically sloppy in the second half. No doubt they'll clean that up. They'll be in the play-offs.

The Patriots were uncharacteristically sloppy in the second half. No doubt they'll clean that up. They'll be in the play-offs.

Their defense looks weak as I knew it would, despite what some believe they are not this omnipotent force that can lose all kinds of talent and be just fine. They will regress this year, and with Brady's age, will continue to regress until the dynasty completely collapses. Hopefully and very possibly with Gase (FINALLY GOT A REAL HC!!!), this division will be ours again in no time...

I too watched that game in the hopes KC would upset the Pats... KC will be hard to beat in week 16 @ KC....KC was doing every thing they could to lose that game...All the dayum penalty's against KC...The big takeaway was the Pats Defense looking lost in the secondary and not stopping the run...KC rushing just three most of the time and still made Tom look not so terrific....Then there is the whole beating them in NE....How kewl was that!!!

Can't wait to see the Dolphins play their first game this season...Lets get the WIN @ LA

Great game to watch. Usually if make mistakes, fumbles etc. The Pats will crush you. But the Chiefs played solid and fast on defense. This is somethong we must do. Play fast against Amendola and Gronk. Blanket them. We need to not wait and see what Brady does but be prepared and be aggressive. We also have to play press. We have guys to stuff their receivers at the line. Im happy to know Mcdonald will be back for both Pats games. I made a prediction to my Fins buddy we will beat them twice this year. I still stand by it.

I have not enjoyed a non-miami game that much in awhile...did not plan to watch much of game, ended up watching until final minutes.

I know.....almost turned it off after the Cheatriots scored a quick & easy 7 but I stuck with it and was happy to watch their beatdown......This despite the knob slobbing over Brady, et al by the announcers and some real questionable calls by refs......esp. the 2 "running into the kicker" calls one of which was a sure roughing call and should've gave KC the ball back.....but of course the ref calls that a 5 yarder and they have to punt anyway......you could almost see him thinking as he explained to Reid how it was not a 15 yarder..."how am I gonna make this explanation fly and keep Mr Kraft & Tom happy".

Yup because even IF there are chinks in the armor, big IF, nobody in our crappy division can ever capitalize.

Best part of a pats loss is watching the hoodie's press conference afterward. He looks like he's gonna cry.
KC looks tough this year, it was good to see Alex actually take a few shots down the field.

Back
Top Bottom