Dolphins Are Unlikely To Be Active In Free Agency | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Are Unlikely To Be Active In Free Agency

I expect we’ll be quite active.

In sending guys to free agency.

And this year, I do not care if our castoffs excel elsewhere.

But I’d like to keep Wake. He’s earned it.
I love Wake, too, but this is business. He doesn't belong on a roster that requires rebuilding.

Unless the team is looking at possibly young, ascending talent that makes sense. Stay away from the pricey, over 30 club and build the right way.

Thank god. That means no Foles, Bridgewater.. etc
getting foles or bridgewater doesn't stop u from getting ur qb for futures. on paper we are still better than bills and jets in afc east.

This is great if true. Literally sign no one over 25-26 years old at that. I don't even want to sign a QB after trading/releasing Tannehill. Roll with a rookie if we draft one, or a trash can like Osweiler to put us in prime position in 2020. Personally, I'm good with Luke Falk auditioning for a potential QB2 gig in the future.

This is great if true. Literally sign no one over 25-26 years old at that. I don't even want to sign a QB after trading/releasing Tannehill. Roll with a rookie if we draft one, or a trash can like Osweiler to put us in prime position in 2020. Personally, I'm good with Luke Falk auditioning for a potential QB2 gig in the future.
adding #1 rookie qb to bad team to win is more harder to do than add #1 rookie qb to good or avg team to win { for example kc, tex}

Last edited:
You guys either think we are bringing back the same roster or signing free agents and brining in a big rookie class.. Maybe we are not expected to sign big names to big numbers but we will have to be a little active

You guys either think we are bringing back the same roster or signing free agents and brining in a big rookie class.. Maybe we are not expected to sign big names to big numbers but we will have to be a little active

And not "active" doesn't mean 'none.' I expect a few strategic signings. Identify biggest weaknesses and get upgrades at a reasonable price. Can't fill all holes in the draft. (I'm still not convinced of a tank.

getting foles or bridgewater doesn't stop u from getting ur qb for futures. on paper we are still better than bills and jets in afc east.
Dream on if you think this team is going to be better than the Bills and Jets next season. Hell, I thought both of those teams were better than Miami this season.

I sincerely hope this is correct. All messages seem to be confirming the plan to tank for a QB in 2020. Let's hope that actually ends up being what we do … and that we get a franchise QB upon which to build our next decade or so of post-Belichick success.

I will never cheer for my team to lose....ever. That being said, I am excited go see what players like Vincent Taylor can do, if given significant playing time.

Back
Top Bottom