Dolphins at Carolina... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Carolina...

I got my tickets ordered today just a few minutes ago. I will be getting to Charlotte really late Wed. night. My wife will already be there for work and I am going down to meet her after I get off work.

If anyone wants to meet up before the game or to grab lunch or something let me know. I will be staying at the Staybridge hotel.

Just bought me a Marino throwback to wear to the game. This is only the 2nd Phins game I have been to. Last time was in Cleveland in 06. Remember that one. 22-0 Browns. That sucked bad. The Phins sucked really bad that day.

I got my tickets in today. It's getting close. I still would love to meet up with anyone that is going to the game.

Oh yea I got mine a while ago. Can't wait. Gonna wear my orange Brown jersey, and gonna find a flag to wear as a cape.

This will be my first time seeing my Phins in person. I have been a fan since 1992, when I was 12. My oldest son is now six, and it will be his frist Phins game as well. We are staying at the Aloft hotel, about three blks from the stadium. Represent Phins!!!!!

This will be my first time seeing my Phins in person. I have been a fan since 1992, when I was 12. My oldest son is now six, and it will be his frist Phins game as well. We are staying at the Aloft hotel, about three blks from the stadium. Represent Phins!!!!!

This is only my 2nd. I went to Cleveland in 06 and watched them get killed 22-0. That sucked but it was still a great trip cause I got to go the the Hall of Fame. That is a trip any fan should make when their team plays the Browns.

I want to get up with anyone that want to meet so shoot me a pm!

No doubt we in there goin hard sec 535 row 33 holla back thats another miami 1st down huh

Back
Top Bottom