Dolphins at the combine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at the combine

im really starting to hate the word "Might" this offseason. i seriously dont remember it being used as much before. its the most common sense type things to. "Hmm Miami needs an LT hey that guys an LT and a FA The fins Might go after him" DUH!!! i would think that they analyze players that play needed positions.

Danny said:
So lets see, they said that 5 OT's could go in the first so you think we "might" draft him?.....trust me, even Nick doesn't know who he's gonna draft at this point.

Ozzy rules!!

If you scroll down under the Feb 24 entry on that page it says

"If Justice can make the transition from right tackle to left tackle, the Miami Dolphins might select him with their first round pick. "

Ronnieisabeast said:
That wouldn't be a bad pick because he is the second best tackle in the draft.I personally would rather go for a corner like Jimmy Williams or Micheal Huff

Both I seriously doubt our there when we draft. I would pick those two over Justice tho

Id like Winston

Maybe he could also help push Carey to be a better player

They know eachother from UM so maybe they would have a little friendly competition like 'Who can lift more in the weight room' 'Who accounts for the fewest sacks against them' and it would show on the field

jetskgk said:
If you scroll down under the Feb 24 entry on that page it says

"If Justice can make the transition from right tackle to left tackle, the Miami Dolphins might select him with their first round pick. "
Don't believe everything you read, trust me, they don't know what Nick is gonna do....he could take him but he hasn't tell that to anyone at all.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom