Dolphins Awarded C/G Keaton Sutherland Off Waivers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Awarded C/G Keaton Sutherland Off Waivers

I looked him up... former 4 star recruit who was expected to be a 7th round type.

Looks like the Bengals liked him and were trying to re-stash him on their practice squad.

Probably won't ever be a starter but might stick if he improves. He's young yet.

Honestly if it were me I’d probably wouldn’t sign that contract. It will only devalue his worth playing here. It’s like being set up for failure.

I’ve seen recent mocks and neither had us goin OL with our 3 round 1 picks. One mock had us taking THREE players from Bama
And as soon as, Miami makes the picks, they all call their agent and request a trade!!!

If there's 1 team out there with a worse OL than us, it's the Bengals. If he didnt make it there, I don't think we should get our hopes up. Lol
There is no team with a worse online than us

Better get Tristian Wirfs In round 1 and creed Humphrey or Tyler Bidaz

Seriously this is precisely what we should be doing in this developmental year...

Keep churning the roster as if its a really long pseudo training camp with the

hope you find a player or 2 in the rubble we can salvage for the REALLY MASSIVE

infusion in 20 and then cherry on top in 21!

It's like we're making ice cream. Only better!

:lol:

I agree.

What's more, I feel we should be doing this every year. I anticipate being a little more selective as we develop some meaningfull depth, but the search for good players must be never ending!

Back
Top Bottom