Dolphins Bad Luck Continues...a Rant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bad Luck Continues...a Rant

mercury 40 said:

Relax people !

the impetuous mercury 40 is on the job so dont worry about a thing I have it all under control. we are probally going to have one more bad year before we start our colorful journey to becoming a great dynasty , you know the dynasty that we have always dreamed of. and I have really great news gang! we wont be bringing in anymore ex bears players who played under the impotent and clueless wanny.

even more good news, i just saved a wad of money on car insurance, oh wait my truck is totaled and in the salvage yard.:vault:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

mercury 40 said:
Relax people !

the impetuous mercury 40 is on the job so dont worry about a thing I have it all under control. we are probally going to have one more bad year before we start our colorful journey to becoming a great dynasty , you know the dynasty that we have always dreamed of. and I have really great news gang! we wont be bringing in anymore ex bears players who played under the impotent and clueless wanny.

even more good news, i just saved a wad of money on car insurance, oh wait my truck is totaled and in the salvage yard.:vault:

Nice Merc. , did you find your ring yet?

Back
Top Bottom