Dolphins Bar in Tampa/St. Pete? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bar in Tampa/St. Pete?

JayMang

Scout Team
Reaction score
I just recently moved to St. Petersburg and was looking for a place that was a little (or a lot) Dolphin-fan friendly. Since I have no idea about the lay of the land, I was hoping some of the other Dolphins fans might be able to help, especially since I know the 49ers game isn't going to be on TV here this Sunday.

Try Ybor City. There are a ton of different bars in Ybor City that I'm sure will have the game on. Try Elmer's Sports Cafe or Rock n Sports Bar & Grill. I'm sure many other bars in Ybor City have the Sunday ticket as well. If Ybor City isn't your thing, try over in Bradenton. Bradenton also has one of Florida's best strip clubs called the Deja Vu. :up:

Also, make sure you get to Ybor City for St. Patrick's Day. It's like a mini-Mardi Gras. Great times.

:hi5:

i would say any bar that has sunday ticket will be fin friendly as long as you dont root against the bucs.

dolphin friendly bars are a dying breed outside of miami. i can remember years(10 +) ago in the daytona area there was 3 or 4 fins biased bars. today there is none. now its mainly steelers,eagles and patsies bars around here. its a sad situation.

Back
Top Bottom