Dolphins bars in Hampton Roads, VA, area. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins bars in Hampton Roads, VA, area.

giz

Rookie
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any bars in the Hampton Roads area that may show Dolphins games? Thanks.

There are no dolphins bars in the area man, but Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, and several other local bars have nfl sunday ticket and show all the games. Where you live in Hampton Roads? I live in Newport News but am pretty familiar with the 7 cities.

There are no dolphins bars in the area man, but Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, and several other local bars have nfl sunday ticket and show all the games. Where you live in Hampton Roads? I live in Newport News but am pretty familiar with the 7 cities.

I live in Virginia Beach. I didn't really get my hopes up too high. it's a random place to find a Dolphins bar, but I thought it was worth a try. I'll probably just get sunday ticket anyway. Thanks anyways.

I don't know of any, but I'm glad you started this thread. I visit my dad all the time in Chesapeake, and it would be great to meet some fellow Fins fans to meet up and watch the games!

I'm a new guy to the board but another fins fan here in chesapeake. It almost sounds like we could get something going here.

Virginia Beach.....let's start something.

I'm a huge Fin's Fan and would love to go somewhere to connect with Dolfans....I usually stick with BWW at Landstown.

Hey i'd be down to meet and hang out somewhere to watch a phins game and maybe some sandlot football before or afterwards, I've been trying to find games down here for years but no luck.

I live in Northern Virginia, but I have a friend that watches all the Dolphins games at Jax Place in Virginia Beach. One of the bartenders is a big Dolphins fan, so you know it will be playing there. Last time I went it was during the Jets game and I invited some of my friends that are Jets fans. Big mistake, but still a good time. I think there were 6 regular Dolphins fans when I went.

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom