Dolphins Being Over-worked in Practice?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Being Over-worked in Practice??

I thought he had lightened up this year. I've read post after post that said they weren't being worked as hard this year. Ricky had, what, 15 carries all preseason. How can they complain about being overworked by the first game of the season? If that is the case, we are in real trouble.. Just another BS excuse.

Originally posted by davster82
I know that they must have worked on tackling by the face mask too much.

:lol: :lol: And doing the Hulk Hogan pose. Jason was told by his soap sponsor, not to get dirty. Bad for a clean image.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

:lol: :lol: And doing the Hulk Hogan pose. Jason was told by his soap sponsor, not to get dirty. Bad for a clean image.

lol

I don't think that they were over worked, but what the he// do I know about that? I don't see the practices.

I do think that Cote is on to something.....This team has folded in the biggest games of the season with alarming regularity. That tells me that they don't play well under pressure. *Any body who is a fan is nodding their head right now*.....Well, if they fold under pressure then the obvious answer is to try to get them to relax and just play the game. Stop trying to force things and let the game come to them.

By trying to do too much they put themselves into position to become frustrated and that's where the personal fouls and stupid penalties come from. False starts come from too much pressure.

I like this article. I've even tried to say this before.

Last edited:
Good article Muck. Wan has got the talent at his disposal so where is the confidence and intensity? When ya use a marketing scheme like "Back with a Vengeance" the players kinda have to play and live up to the hype. Maybe playing like they are out for revenge and act like they don't care could give them the psychological edge they need to put away teams. This is what I thought they would do yesterday-play for keeps. Wan and Bates really need to adjust to the offenses and D's gameplans tho' it's still early and there's time to adapt still.

Back
Top Bottom