Dolphins Best Moves of the 2022-23 Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Best Moves of the 2022-23 Season

Miami was 28th in total rushing yards last season. Can we please stop pretending Wilson and Mostert were good?
They were pretty good. Their YPC suggests they were effective when they were used. In terms of number of running plays executed, we were last in the league in attempts I believe.

Miami was 28th in total rushing yards last season. Can we please stop pretending Wilson and Mostert were good?

Miami was 28th in total rushing yards last season. Can we please stop pretending our offensive line was any good?

There, fixed it for you. - LOL

Throwing decisively over the middle, at least for part of the season. We've got to get back to it as our priority and legend. Don't allow one or two bad games, or fear of subsequent bad games, to distract from centerfield as our attack zone. As a gambler I never want the opponent to throw quickly over the middle. When I don't have a wager or any rooting interest I find myself chuckling at stupid teams who persist in low percentage garbage down the sidelines.

Best move without question is 13Marino13 adding “ bottom dweller” pink medals to all the whingers.

Each time I opened FH AND SAW ANOTHER PRETTY in pink medal it took away a little bit of the pain, and after a fewcdays my (im doing my best with the words but i m high as **** but th massage hascto be shouted.

13Marini13 is my personal dolphin reddeeeemer. Where once i had pain where onc i was lost BUY NEAH , ifound my way and have no more pain because of his cuuting edgecawards, He’s healed meby me touching the loin of his clot h,

This selfless act should qulify him hands down of man od the year.

Im not mad, im glad. Thanj you 13marino13,

Ab

Last edited:

The NFL ranks the Dolphins run game as #14 but what do they know?

Much better to say Phins were bad by saying their running under 400 times vs teams running over 500 is a fair comparison.
Who is the one pretending?

Back
Top Bottom