Dolphins better lose vs Washington | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins better lose vs Washington

Case Keenum officially starting means we definitely lose now.

The point of the season is to ensure young talent gets significant game reps to accelerate the development of a young core group of players. I want us to beat Washington, but that is not my primary concern. Player growth is my primary concern. I believe we will see some of that player growth this weekend. It might be enough to win this weekend, but I am not sure if we will see the compounded interest of the investment. It is coming, but this seems a little early.

The point of the season is to ensure young talent gets significant game reps to accelerate the development of a young core group of players. I want us to beat Washington, but that is not my primary concern. Player growth is my primary concern. I believe we will see some of that player growth this weekend. It might be enough to win this weekend, but I am not sure if we will see the compounded interest of the investment. It is coming, but this seems a little early.

Sorry but player growth is only going to come when we replace all these dudes next offseason. The whole team next year is gonna have to stand up and say their name and where they came from. Learning the playbook might come second to learning each others names.

Sorry but player growth is only going to come when we replace all these dudes next offseason.

We will revisit this at the end of the season. I expect you are going to be surprised, but I have no way to prove it at the moment.

Sorry but player growth is only going to come when we replace all these dudes next offseason. The whole team next year is gonna have to stand up and say their name and where they came from. Learning the playbook might come second to learning each others names.

Players will grow once they've been replaced?

Wow another great rebuttal from you. Right up there with I’m rubber and you’re glue. Sheesh

Okay I give you a rebuttal even though your ridiculous original statement doesn't really merit one because it is so laughable.

No Dolphin fan is going to give a flying f**k if this year's Dolphin's team goes winless if by doing so results in a franchise QB with the first overall pick and many years of being a playoff contender, and dare I say a Super Bowl contender. Hell, I won't care, and neither will many other fans care, if the team goes winless and it results in nothing as far as success down the line. We know this team is bad and we know the reasons why and what the plan is, so winning one game or winning no games makes no difference to us or to the team's legacy. This team's legacy is that they have been boring and an afterthought in the league for the last two decades and everyone knew that this organization never had a chance of winning a title. At least now, the next few years should be interesting and offer a glimmer of hope that this team can finally get off the treadmill of mediocrity. The worst place to be in the NFL is 8-8 and that's where Miami has been for 20 years. Legacy doesn't have any influence on the future. If it did, teams like New Orleans and Tampa would have never won a Super Bowl.

If we win this game they better rename this website babies R us. There’s going to be a lot of grown men crying on here.

Okay I give you a rebuttal even though your ridiculous original statement doesn't really merit one because it is so laughable.

No Dolphin fan is going to give a flying f**k if this year's Dolphin's team goes winless if by doing so results in a franchise QB with the first overall pick and many years of being a playoff contender, and dare I say a Super Bowl contender. Hell, I won't care, and neither will many other fans care, if the team goes winless and it results in nothing as far as success down the line. We know this team is bad and we know the reasons why and what the plan is, so winning one game or winning no games makes no difference to us or to the team's legacy. This team's legacy is that they have been boring and an afterthought in the league for the last two decades and everyone knew that this organization never had a chance of winning a title. At least now, the next few years should be interesting and offer a glimmer of hope that this team can finally get off the treadmill of mediocrity. The worst place to be in the NFL is 8-8 and that's where Miami has been for 20 years. Legacy doesn't have any influence on the future. If it did, teams like New Orleans and Tampa would have never won a Super Bowl.

ah millennial “logic” so short sided and ego centric as the world revolves around you so therefore they must share your opinions. Please feel free to check out the thread with the poll about the rest of the season for some enlightenment. On second thought, never mind, it’ll just result in some lame excuse or insult.

You got it...remember when we replace Welker and he grew in NE? Ted Ginn @ Carolina then NO? or 100 other examples over the last 2 decades.

And the reality is there are 12 games for players to grow AND THEY WILL. Good enough to stick next year? Who knows. Grow to 'average' or better? Who knows. But they WILL grow

▪ Ten Dolphins were once again limited to partial participation in practice because of injuries, though several of those 10 (receiver Albert Wilson, safety Bobby McCain, safety Reshad Jones, offensive lineman Jesse Davis) have said they’re ready to play.

It will be interesting to see how many of the 10 are held out Sunday against the Redskins in a game that will have an impact in determining draft order.
Cornerback Xavien Howard, limited with a knee injury, was noncommittal about his status. One player who was “limited” and appears not likely to play is receiver Jakeem Grant, who’s dealing with a hamstring injury. In Grant’s absence, running back Kenyan Drake said he has handled kickoffs in practice.
Other players who were limited in practice involvement Thursday: cornerbacks Johnson Bademosi and Chris Lammons and Jomal Wiltz and linebacker Trent Harris.

Back
Top Bottom