Dolphins better lose vs Washington | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins better lose vs Washington

I wouldnt care in the least. This team is going to be so different next year that would ever happens this year its not gonna matter. I bet over 66% of the roster is turnovered next offseason. Whatever "culture" is created this year is gonna be 100% remade next year.

I think you may be underestimating how much the stench of a winless (or near winless) season hangs on to a coaching staff, even when the roster has changed... only Jimmy Johnson has gone on to have any kind of success following such a terrible start to his career with a team.

I wouldnt care in the least. This team is going to be so different next year that would ever happens this year its not gonna matter. I bet over 66% of the roster is turnovered next offseason. Whatever "culture" is created this year is gonna be 100% remade next year.
Well, if that's the case, everyone has wasted a freaking year of their life. Coaches, players, and fans.

This team will get ran over by peterson. No doubt. Probably won't even be a close game. Washington got to Brady. They are getting a lineman back. Can't remember his name but I hope we sign him in offseason. X probably won't play. The redskins are going with a run approach and then going to play action.

No need to worry about winning or losing the top pick. We have the worst talent in the league and the coaching staff hasn't made a difference. Not that I thought they would make a difference because we lack talent. But all the flores and grier supporters were saying that he would improve the defense and gameplanning even with this poor talent. That the talent wouldn't matter as much because the game planning would be better. Especially defense. lol
Now flores supporters are saying we have no talent so the coaching staff can't make a difference no matter what they do.
More excuses No team should be getting blown out every game like this even with tanking.

This team has exactly what it takes to get blown out, be historically awful, and not win a game. Don't worry. Redskins will get the win. Bengals will beat us as well. Jets with Darnold back will win 5 or 6 games. There schedule is so easy the rest of the season after the next two games. So stop with the "we are going to have competition for the number one pick"

I think you may be underestimating how much the stench of a winless (or near winless) season hangs on to a coaching staff, even when the roster has changed... only Jimmy Johnson has gone on to have any kind of success following such a terrible start to his career with a team.
Chuck Noll says don’t forget about me.

I went into the season with the mind set that if we have to lose a coach through this, so be it. We will be able to attract a pretty good candidate with how we are rebuilding. Be a coaches wet dream to come in here with the resources and the chance at a top flight QB prospect.

Honestly I rather us go this route. Get a new coach.

images

Xavien Howard most likely out Sunday. Damn what a shame ;)

All that would prove to me is that the front would need to be replaced immediately. If they have their choice of anyone they want and they get it wrong that's on them. But if they are forced to take the second or third QB and they don't pan out and the first QB does it would really be hard to blame them. They have to take a shot at a QB regardless of where they are picking.
I'm sorry, but they don't HAVE to do anything in particular.

Chuck Noll says don’t forget about me.

As does John McKay and the Bucs and depending on your definition of near winless so do Jim Mora and the Colts, Bill Walsh and the 49ers, Bill Parcells and the Giants.

Back
Top Bottom