Dolphins better lose vs Washington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins better lose vs Washington

I certainly understand where people are coming from, but it's not in my DNA to wish for my team to lose. I may not get as emotional if they don't win, but never, ever will I want to see them lose. Loser mentality breeds losers. Simple.

Either you're all in on tanking, or all in on winning and developing a QB.

By the Dolphins trading away a corner stone LT, and a starting DB,it's obvious they are tanking and stocking up for a rebuild.

If they blow it with a win, I will be upset. If you are going to tank do it right.
Now I really want to see them win this week, just to watch all the temper tantrums on these forums.

I don't even care if Miami wins this week.

If they win, then the guys around Rosen did enough, and the D played well, despite the disparity in talent.

I personally am not hanging my hat on drafting Tag-a-voila, or whatever.

Now I really want to see them win this week, just to watch all the temper tantrums on these forums.

I figure they have to lose three of the 4 games (Jets 2, Redskins, Bengals) so if they do win this week they have to lose the other three to have a shot at the top pick. As it stands not between the Redskins Jets and Bengals it's only possible for one of the three to go 0-16 the others have to win at least 1 game.

By the Dolphins trading away a corner stone LT, and a starting DB,it's obvious they are tanking and stocking up for a rebuild.

If they blow it with a win, I will be upset. If you are going to tank do it right.
If we can turn a good LT tunsil into a Cornerstone LT,LG and RT thats worth the gamble.. I personally didn't think Tunsil was that good while i thought minkah had potential but when a player wants out you gotta trade him or you risk getting ZERO in return for them when they refuse to resign with the team.

Grier is doing a great job with the hands he is dealt

Miami is not tanking and there is a good chance they do beat the Redskins.

If the Fins organization is actually trying to win games, they're doing the worst job in the history of sports so far this season.

Cant believe this thread. I want to win! Lets get this win.
I want Rosen to succeed and we use the draft to build around him.

Im not a fan for outright tanking just to get a guy named Tungavailoa. He aint no Peyton/Luck type of prospect.

No matter what, this game is going to be a measuring stick of how bad we really are.

Back
Top Bottom