Dolphins-Bills Game Thread | Page 182 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills Game Thread

Semedi said:
Well hand this win to the ****ing refs, because Ronnie Brown did NOT fumble.

regardless of what happened on that play we didnt deserve to win the game. Way too many breakdowns in discipline, from a bunch of players. Frerotte, Brown, McMike, Hadnot, McIntosh, Chambers, JT, Booker, all made bad mistakes. Saban deserves a good portion of the blame too. Penalties are a reflection of the coach. That really has me more worried than anything...if Saban can't instill a sense of discipline in the players then no matter how talented we are or how good an offensive scheme Linehan comes up with, we aren't going to win.

I feel like crying so bad, right now, I just want to break down curl up in a ball, and cry. This has to be the worst feeling in the world, I hate this.

We Sucked Today>>>>>> Penalties?????

I Hope Saban Lets Them Have It!!

Yum, Crow!!!!

Well, that was terrible. 3 INT's by Frerotte. A game costing fumble by Ronnie Brown. Brown played very well today, but none the less, rookie mistakes. And a costly one. Penalties. Offensive line couldn't click today. A stat... Well had 18 penalties, Buffalo had 7. I don't care if they lost Spikes. They have more discipline. That was just an awful play of game by Miami. I hate to choke out the words Congratulations Buffalo... But I guess I have to :(.

absoluteLance said:
The season begins next week.

Ricky and Ronnie will NOT be stopped.

Got that right. We're gonna be pissed after this game! There was no excuse for the sloppy play today. We could've easily won if we cut the penalties and turnovers in half. We better get it right next week 'cuz Tampa's a good team. I think Ricky will reenergize this team! Go Phinz.....and get disciplined dammit!!!

GridIronKing34 said:
Well, that was terrible. 3 INT's by Frerotte. A game costing fumble by Ronnie Brown. Brown played very well today, but none the less, rookie mistakes. And a costly one. Penalties. Offensive line couldn't click today. A stat... Well had 18 penalties, Buffalo had 7. I don't care if they lost Spikes. They have more discipline. That was just an awful play of game by Miami. I hate to choke out the words Congratulations Buffalo... But I guess I have to :(.

COMPLETELY AGREE, BROWN LOOKED REALLY GOOD!! THEY SHOULD HAVE RAN MORE EARLY...

THEY STUNK IT UP TODAY, BIG TIME!!

Well this is about as bad a week in the NFL as we could have asked for. All of our division rivals won, and we're 0-2 in the AFC East now :yell:

And I talked so much crap to the Bills fans at work. Well I better bring the salt with me tommorrow for all the crow.

I hope ppl dont balme ronnie for this lost, he did a hell of a job and olny made 1 msitake

Well, its proven we have no secondary.
Sam Madison was making me sick, we should stop sucking this guy off all the time.

Back
Top Bottom