Dolphins-Bills Game Thread | Page 181 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills Game Thread

I can't stand this. We should easily be 4-0. We're better than both the Bills & the Jets. We need to be more disciplined.

It would have been nice to give the bills a heart breaking loss, oh well Miami didn't deserve it

I can't stand this. We should easily be 4-0. We're better than both the Bills & the Jets. We need to be more disciplined.

Man, it sure looked like his right knee was down when he fumbled...we would have won this game...but we really shouldn't have with how badly we played.

One of the only things to fix in offseason is the freaking line and we couldnt do that. I hate this crap.

All those games we went without giving up a sack and then give up two in a row when we need the oline the most.

ac_lanham said:
Dammit, we played hard
NO!, we play bad, we lost against an awful team, we give the game away, our team is not close of making the playoff, losing against the Bills, clearly show that we are not ready for the big dance.

WHat a load of ****. Buffalo didn't do squat. We sucked. 5 turnovers. 18 penalties? There is NO excuse for that for a pro team.

I cant help but thinking about how close we have come to being undefeated. Clean up the damn penalties please. I'll be at the Tampa Bay game next week hopefully I dont travel all that way for a game as ugly as this one.

Ronnie Brown fumble ruined what was the chance to win the game, no other way around it. He's not the reason why we lost, but that fumble was the reason why we didn't win. We're now 0-2 in the division... NE is going to sweet Jets and Bills... we just shot ourselves in the foot. Horrible game, we can't win on the road and we're not as good as we thought we were.

Back
Top Bottom