Dolphins-Bills Game Thread | Page 183 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills Game Thread

Miami def didn't deserve to win this game, but damn, what the hell why do are losses have to be to the bills and jets, damn! 0-2 in the division now, this sucks man even if we beat tamp next week, i'm still not gonna be that happy until Miami beats the jets, or bills which will seem like an eternity now, what week 15 and 16 is when we play the jets or bills again, :shakeno: Sloppy game, just awful.

Couldnt hurt any worse. Not like we will learn anything from this game either. Obviously our penalty problems are uncorrectable. First play of the game after a bye week of stressing NO penalties!!!!......penalty.

Mcduffie81 said:
Couldnt hurt any worse. Not like we will learn anything from this game either. Obviously our penalty problems are uncorrectable. First play of the game after a bye week of stressing NO penalties!!!!......penalty.

I disagree. Penalties ARE correctable. Just stop making so many of them....it's that simple! If we can cut them in half as well as the turnovers, we'd probably win most of our games. It's time for Saban to step up as a coach and get this situation corrected.

It's sad, because this team could be really good if they weren't beating themselves, not once, not twice but contantly, Look at ronnie Brown, that guy is one hell of a back, he is def not a bust, Chambers easily could have had 100+ yards today against this bills D, but one play gus got hit in the arm right when he was about to throw it so it fluttered in the air, and then his arm strentgh did work in the other intm it wasn't inaccuracy, it was moire lack of velocity on the deep ball, but who knows, he may have been agains the wind and the wind can really be strong and swirling in Buffalo, anf then another one he was wide open 60 yards down the field, but it wasn over thrown by gus, who was running while throwing even though he had time to set his feet and shou've becasue it's hard to throw accuratley at that distance while running laterally. Chambers and Booker were beating the bills seondary, but two many miscues, mistakes, penalties overallon both sides of the ball, Miami has the fire power on offense, hell we came back 17-0 to make it 17-14, and tha't with 18 penalties and 4 turnovers, forget the weakness in the seconary, they played better this game, It's the penalties, If Miami can straighten this out they could be scary, especially with ricky coming back next week.

Man, what a horrible game. To have 18 penalties for 104 yards and 5 turnovers and to lose in the final seconds of the game... I mean dang. If that crap was cleaned up we could be 4-0. It's not the case right now. I still think this team can turn it around.

Aside from the stupid pre-snap penalties on defense we played pretty good. We only allowed 99 yards total rushing and 169 yards passing. I would say that is pretty darn good. Now giving the Bills 6 or 7 first downs on defensive penalties and keeping thier drives alive.... well that is just plain stupid.

Gus needs to trust his offensive line more after getting hit. He needs to atleast try to step into his throws. Buffalo got into his head early and he didn't recover untill the half-way through the 3rd quarter.

I hate to lose to the bills, specially in this way (but was a fun game when it last). Ferrote's play was so inconsistent that it calls for another Qb controversy. The penalties were too much to stomach (even I did not like some calls). I can't believe how unprepared we are playing against division rivals, we are having Wanny results from Saban.

WOW...cant believe this post count. Dont give up faith guys, it's still early in the season. We didnt deserve to win that game. Hopefully Saban can get things back on track for the Bucs game.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
I disagree. Penalties ARE correctable. Just stop making so many of them....it's that simple! If we can cut them in half as well as the turnovers, we'd probably win most of our games. It's time for Saban to step up as a coach and get this situation corrected.
Dont get the impression im throwing in the towel cause im not. I just cant see why even Jason Taylor cant stay put till the ball is snapped! 12 penalties or so in FIRST HALF....you would think they wouldve corrected them in 2nd half but they went on to break our personal record. What can you do about them??? Its been the biggest problem in all of our games.

Back
Top Bottom