Dolphins-Bills moved to 4:05 start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills moved to 4:05 start

This Only Helps them?

All the Fans will be even More Brutal and had to many drinks at this time???
The NFL....got us again....

Sundance Kid said:
All the Fans will be even More Brutal and had to many drinks at this time???
The NFL....got us again....

Screw their fans man. Last time I checked, the fans don't play the game.

Why would this game be moved with 2 teams out of the playoffs.

Yes I will watch but will the average NFL care to have this game a national game?

Dang it. I was hoping that CBS had the double-header that week so we could watch in Central Florida. No such luck.

wpgfishfan said:
Why would this game be moved with 2 teams out of the playoffs.

Yes I will watch but will the average NFL care to have this game a national game?

It's not a national game. It was moved to 4:15 on CBS, not the late NBC game.

Dam I hate 4 pm starts.
I don't understand why CBS would even do this since if the bills lose this sunday both teams are pretty much out of playoff contention, so it'll be a meaningless game.

BE GOOD said:
Dam I hate 4 pm starts.
I don't understand why CBS would even do this since if the bills lose this sunday both teams are pretty much out of playoff contention, so it'll be a meaningless game.

The San Diego/K.C. game was moved to 8:30, but was probably originally scheduled for 4:00, so they had to move one of the CBS 1:00 games to 4 in order to have two CBS games.

Bandit said:
Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy! It beats 90 degrees and 90% humidity!!! At least you can dress to keep the cold out.

FYI, we got 4-5 inches of snow this morning, and probably more at my house (I live up in the hills, and there was about 3 inches already when I walked the dog before work). The sun's out now, though, so it might top 30 yet!

It's 11 degrees here today. God, I can't wait to move to Florida someday.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
It's 11 degrees here today. God, I can't wait to move to Florida someday.

We don't get that cold too often in WNY -- a few more times a year than we go over 90 degrees. We mostly get lots of snow off Lake Erie which is great for snowmobiling, xcountry skiing, and snowshoeing (I don't downhill ski any more -- too old!).

I lived in Nebraska for 2 years back in the 70's. In the same year, it was 109 in July and then -30 in late December. Now that's brutal!

Back
Top Bottom