Dolphins Bringing Back Devante Parker - 2 Year Contract | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bringing Back Devante Parker - 2 Year Contract

I did a quick glance of the latest dolphins news today and saw this signing lol, I see nothing has changed with this team. Parker should have been first cut, exact opposite of a veteran player you want raising your new young team. Grier is going to continue wrecking this team.

thats the way its looking.

This seems to be a Patriot-like ego move. "Give him to me. I'll make a player out of him."

1st round talent yet to bear fruit. 26 years old. 6'3. And cheap.

I'm looking at this from the prospective that O'Shea coahed WRs. This is his specialty. He's gotta see/like something. He's gotta believe he can do something with what he sees/likes. I don't believe this decision was made on the fly.

Young. Much room for growth. Not expensive.

The signing shouldn't start any parties but it shouldn't break any apart either.

Sometimes they sign players I like ... sometimes players are signed to contracts that make sense from the Dolphins end ... but those two very rarely meet in the middle.

Thank you, I will.

Trust me, I did as well. Despite his physical tools he lacks a mental drive for the game, is always injured, and has a way of disappearing for stretches of a season. I think we'll see more of the same throughout his career.

That being said, the deal they did cut for him, was a good one. Good deal, crap player. I'm not going to blame new organization for spending $4.5m to try and salvage a 1st round pick during a non-competitive year. It actually makes sense.

This is the only player signing in post Gase era that has me baffled or even the discussion of signing him.

It does not compute.:confused

This is the only player signing in post Gase era that has me baffled or even the discussion of signing him.

It does not compute.:confused
Well, then you're really gonna love how much we just paid Robert Quinn for absolutely no good reason.

I was a big supporter of Parker, and still think he has a ton of potential, but this move surprises me. He just doesn't show that killer instinct needed to stay healthy and fight to succeed. I hope the new coaching staff is just the thing to keep him healthy and bring out his potential. Kid has talent … just a matter of getting it out of him.

Back
Top Bottom