Dolphins Bringing Back Devante Parker - 2 Year Contract | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bringing Back Devante Parker - 2 Year Contract

Time will tell here. He has talent but hasn't put it all together. He's been hurt a lot too. The deal is fine if he actually plays well. I hope the deal makes it easy to cut him with no dead money after this coming season it things don't work out.

Grier gets a big middle finger on this. He seems to want to try to justify this pick during his time in Davie.

Wow. This is one of the last things I expected to see. I'd say maybe a new regime helps, but DVP is never healthy so does it really matter?

I recall seeing a post about supporting the new regime. After bringing back Parker, I'm willing to wager the odds favor failure with Grier at the helm.

So what’s the money?

2 years for what? Or do we not know yet?

Ahhhhh….shocking! This one caught me by surprise for sure.

giphy.gif

Well you can't say Parker isn't talented. He's just hurt a lot. I'm very surprised he's back. Thought he'd be gone with the Zero cap hit his contract had. But to keep a talented player at a reduced rate can't hurt. It's very unlikely he'll reach those incentives and the cap figure will stay low. It's a win/win for both!!!

Yes, he is physically gifted, but he also doesn't have the mindset of an elite player... Resigning him after his failures here is a red flag to me that this regime won't prize the right mindset players to elevate the team.

Yeah I’m fine with it. It’s a prove it deal and it’s kind of cool that Parker really wants to be here.

Yes, he is physically gifted, but he also doesn't have the mindset of an elite player... Resigning him after his failures here is a red flag to me that this regime won't prize the right mindset players to elevate the team.

I’d agree if this were a 7 year contract with 40 million guaranteed but it’s peanuts.

Back
Top Bottom