Dolphins Bringing Back Devante Parker - 2 Year Contract | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bringing Back Devante Parker - 2 Year Contract

When his vagina is hurt for half the season and he puts up 400 yards is why.
Busted out laughing when I read this. Don't necessarily agree with this move, but let's give the new regime some latitude.

Yea called this in another thread.

Was the one “obvious” cut that I wasn’t sure was so obvious.

Don’t think they wanted to lose him for nothing. Despite his rocky history, his build and potential would of landed him with a deal like this, at minimum, on the open market.

I'd be curious to know the percentage of 2018's interceptions thrown, were to devante.

Felt like every time they threw his way, he gave up and ball went the other way.

I agree the contract is manageable, and maybe with incentives he'll get his head out of his ass. But to me, this is not the kind of talent (potential, whatever you wanna call it) a rebuilding team should invest in.

I’d agree if this were a 7 year contract with 40 million guaranteed but it’s peanuts.

I understand its a pretty cheap contract, but to me, it sends the wrong message. Its rewarding mediocrity. Other players see that. What message does that send them that they can pretty much coast for the length of their rookie contract and still get resigned?

I understand its a pretty cheap contract, but to me, it sends the wrong message. Its rewarding mediocrity. Other players see that. What message does that send them that they can pretty much coast for the length of their rookie contract and still get resigned?

Can't worry about that message when the team is tanking.

Giving a guy a heavily incentive contract isn't rewarding, it's play well and get paid or gtfo.

I'd be curious to know the percentage of 2018's interceptions thrown, were to devante.

Felt like every time they threw his way, he gave up and ball went the other way.

I agree the contract is manageable, and maybe with incentives he'll get his head out of his ***. But to me, this is not the kind of talent (potential, whatever you wanna call it) a rebuilding team should invest in.
it's ok as long as the contract is good for the team. It's not crazy money or years

It tells them if they can ball out with brock at qb you will get a chance to play.. it tells them if your over 6 foot 2 and play wr they want you to be good

Big move of the offseason. I can smell a Super Bowl already. Nice work by the FO. Just finished my 14th beer. Superbowl Baby

I mean if the money is right and it's a good deal for the Dolphins, I'm ok with giving it another year rather than seeing him go to NE or KC or something and flourish.

The Dolphins are finalizing a 2-year extension for DeVante Parker, which will prevent him from playing on the $9.4M 5th year option. But it isn’t finalized, and isn’t for the figure being reported I’m told by league sources. Deal is not done

Lets hope Omar is right and he will be cut outright. The worse of all DP

Back
Top Bottom