Dolphins Bringing Back Devante Parker - 2 Year Contract | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bringing Back Devante Parker - 2 Year Contract

I get that but is that going to change the fact he's injured alot and hasn't put up any decent stats since he suited up as a Phin. He's made the odd at but regarding his games played and what's had shown?...meh. I hope you are right.

I'm not sure its going to work out but I can see why the gamble.. I just don't see such a huge downside, especially where the rest of the team is at the moment..

You realize this is really a one year deal for $5 million, year 2 is not guaranteed. Thats not bad for a WR

Agreed Sean, I would love to know more detail regarding the new deal for DVP. My wishful thinking side is hoping it makes him more trade-able.

so Parker gets a fresh start with a new staff

and wouldn't it be amazing if

she can get 'er done!

i just want to see the guaranteed money on year 2, all of this is stupid until then. I can't imagine it being much as it was a 1 year deal. If we're not spending money this year, I don't see the incentive to move Parker money to next year.

Even if you're not pleased at the moment, just remember this one thing:

The Green Bay Packers have agreed to sign G Billy Turner to a 4 year/$28 million deal at the start of the new league year tomorrow!

Doesn't this news make you feel at least a little bit better now? :lol::drop:

Even if you're not pleased at the moment, just remember this one thing:

The Green Bay Packers have agreed to sign G Billy Turner to a 4 year/$28 million deal at the start of the new league year tomorrow!

Doesn't this news make you feel at least a little bit better now? :lol::drop:

How is he still in the league? did he get better once he left the dolphins?

ESPN showed something in the write-up about Turner looking "somewhat better" the one season he spent in Arizona - or Denver - his OL coach is now in Arizona. So you know what that means: back up the brinks truck! :bang:

Maybe Turner should have went to Arizona with his coach? I have to feel the Packers will regret this signing.

I'm very surprised, but I don't have a problem with this.

If it weren't him, it would have been a similar player. We are going to need more receivers than Wilson, and Grant.

I have to believe Flores had input, as well, not just Grier being stubborn.

Back
Top Bottom