Dolphins/Broncos Nov 23 2014 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Broncos Nov 23 2014

williamweasy

Rookie
Reaction score
Going out to denver to check out the game against Peyton Manning and the boys anyone on board with this trip? Holla back JUST BLAZE!!!!!:rob19:

Going out to denver to check out the game against Peyton Manning and the boys anyone on board with this trip? Holla back JUST BLAZE!!!!!:rob19:

I would love to go but I don't think I'll have the money. That and I don't want to watch the team lose. I know that is a pessimistic outlook, but unless Manning gets hurt I doubt we win that game.

Yeah I typically go whenever the Dolphins come out here, but I imagine Peyton Manning will make short work of our D.

Still planning to go to Denver plus be back for the met life takeover what's good dolfans???

I'll be making a road trip for this one. It's long but I stopped flying into Colorado about a year ago (Also, DIA is a weird scary place LOL) so I can bring back "goodies". :ricky:

Was in New Orleans last year now I'm in Denver. Representing dogs Goodies can't bring back but will enjoy the moment hopefully win plus playoffs!!!

I'm heading to this game with my dad. It will be my FIRST Dolphins game and even my FIRST Pro game to see Live. I'm really excited for it. Granted, I know not to expect a win, but I'm still super excited to see my 'Phins in person.

Ill be there with my throwback Marino jersey on with wife in tow. Just moved to Denver 3 months ago. Any dolphins tailgates?

Back
Top Bottom