Dolphins' Brown Waiting for Playoff Shot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' Brown Waiting for Playoff Shot

I really wish Ronnie could've been there with us against Jacksonville and Buffalo. But hopefully he will have a breakout season next year, a healthy season, and his first taste at playoffs.

i though this was intresting "You always want to be in the playoffs," Brown said. "But we started last year and had some things we had to work on with a new coaching staff and all of that. But we're getting there. Once we get that continuity as a team, then we'll be all right."

if thigs go how i want them to go there wont be much continuity on offence next year...fire malarky

i though this was intresting "You always want to be in the playoffs," Brown said. "But we started last year and had some things we had to work on with a new coaching staff and all of that. But we're getting there. Once we get that continuity as a team, then we'll be all right."

if thigs go how i want them to go there wont be much continuity on offence next year...fire malarky

while I don't like Mularkey now......I think that he can look a lot better next year with everyone on the same page.......and no Harrington.

we would be in the same position this time next year if we make an OC change and proves to be no better, or only marginally better than Mularkey.

Must be a slow news day in Wyoming! I've been to Casper, WY far too many times and believe me there is very little for a human being to do there.

Thanks for the link though, appreciate it. Was a good read.

while I don't like Mularkey now......I think that he can look a lot better next year with everyone on the same page.......and no Harrington.

we would be in the same position this time next year if we make an OC change and proves to be no better, or only marginally better than Mularkey.

I agree. Look at the perennial losers in this league e.g. Detroit, Arizona, Cleveland-- No continuity at all.

I'm no Mularkey fan by any stretch of the imagination but he's been productive in Pittsburgh and I believe for that reason alone he deserves another shot before we discard him.

Its always the same story!! With Ronnie!! This was the year je jad to breakout!!

Dude, it's only his second year :sidelol:

Do you remember how productive we were with Morris and Minor back there? Would you rather go back to that? Ronnie is doing fine, he will show his greatness eventually.

I think everybody here wants to see Miami in the playoffs.

Allow me to say this -- Mularkey better call at least 40 running plays, mixing it up with Brown and Smith, a dash of Minor on third-and-long, and a smattering of Barnes bulldozing for short yardage against that wretched Colts defense. That's even if the Colts leap out to a big lead on Manning's arm. If we abandon the run, and Saban doesn't intervene, then Mularkey should be beaten like a pinata for his documented tendencies to outsmart himself -- but more importantly, we need to begin to question Saban's leadership. He might not call the plays, but at some point he needs to say "the buck stops here" and either take the reins or hand them to someone competent. A win over the Colts would only be a moral victory at this point, but it would be good for morale heading into the offseason. And the Colts, despite what a lot of talking heads are saying, have something to play for -- if they lose, they'll be the third seed and face the possibility of going to play at Baltimore at some point. They can't win against a team with a good rushing attack and strong defense unless they get them with that home dome advantage. Unless the Ravens are soundly winning their game at half-time (the Colts need a win AND a Ravens loss to get second seed), I expect the Colts to pull out the stops on this one.

Its always the same story!! With Ronnie!! This was the year je jad to breakout!!

Whether you think he brokeout or not, he had a good season either way. With missin those three games he will still go over the 1000 yard mark. Had he been in those three, who knows.... but over a 1000 is good. BTW..... what JE JAD suppose to mean?

Back
Top Bottom