Dolphins/Bucs Saturday 14th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Bucs Saturday 14th

slider732

Long time poster on ESPN Fins Board
Reaction score
Just checked my directv guide....The Dolphins/Bucs game will be aired nationally on the NFL network ch 212 Friday @7pm, which is nice.

Would like to see the defense pitch a shutout, but you know how these Tampa Bay games go.

I don't really care if we win or lose. I just want to see some nice plays by the rookies and secondary.

I don't really care if we win or lose. I just want to see some nice plays by the rookies and secondary.

Same way I feel. I'll be cheering for a win at the end just because its fun and makes the game more entertaining to watch, but the more important thing is the quality of play that we see from players getting an opportunity to shine.

When I checked it says nfl network will be showing washington and buffalo at that time. Hope its wrong.

wait... how is a game that is played on Saturday, being aried on Friday?

EDIT.. Fogetit.. Found it on Saturday. Got the DVR set

Same way I feel. I'll be cheering for a win at the end just because its fun and makes the game more entertaining to watch, but the more important thing is the quality of play that we see from players getting an opportunity to shine.

I just hope they have fun. That's what it's about, right? :)

Courtesy of the Dolfan Bandits, I am attending the game for free. I will be a part of their cheering section for one week, painting myself aqua and orange and screaming my lungs out. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom