Dolphins Can Still Make Playoffs after Loss to Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Can Still Make Playoffs after Loss to Patriots

I love December finheaven posts based on how much people hope other teams lose so that when we lose we can go to the playoffs and promptly lose. Nothing better than backing into playoffs hoping for other teams to suck because we can't win the games we should.

I can't see Cincinnati losing out.

It will depend on Johnny. To get in at 9-7 we need:

Bengals lose @ Browns, vs Broncos, @ Steelers. I could see Johnny pulling his first start out and week 17 is a playoff type game, which Dalton will likely be horrible in. So the Bengals losing out is very possible, if not likely. This weekend will be key.

Texans lose @ Colts, vs Ravens. Should happen.

Chargers lose vs Broncos, @ 49ers. The Chargers schedule looked brutal but they might have a decent shot to beat the Broncos at home, and the 49ers don't look so tough anymore.

Chiefs lose @ Steelers, vs Chargers

For this week, assuming we lose, we absolutely need the Browns, Colts and Broncos to win to stay alive.

It will depend on Johnny. To get in at 9-7 we need:

Bengals lose @ Browns, vs Broncos, @ Steelers. I could see Johnny pulling his first start out and week 17 is a playoff type game, which Dalton will likely be horrible in. So the Bengals losing out is very possible, if not likely. This weekend will be key.

Texans lose @ Colts, vs Ravens. Should happen.

Chargers lose vs Broncos, @ 49ers. The Chargers schedule looked brutal but they might have a decent shot to beat the Broncos at home, and the 49ers don't look so tough anymore.

Chiefs lose @ Steelers, vs Chargers

For this week, assuming we lose, we absolutely need the Browns, Colts and Broncos to win to stay alive.

Another possibility where Cincinnati doesn't lose out is if Pittsburgh loses to Falcons this week and then drops final game to Bengals.
That is why Falcons, Browns and Broncos are our friends this week

I love December finheaven posts based on how much people hope other teams lose so that when we lose we can go to the playoffs and promptly lose. Nothing better than backing into playoffs hoping for other teams to suck because we can't win the games we should.

Yeah....they could all post doom and gloom stuff and just whine about optimistic posts and how we should have done this or that........but as you clearly know, we already have a lot of that as well.

After this weeks games have been played, the playoff picture will become VERY, very, clear.

Lets see where we stand on Sunday evening. We will know if 9-7 is a good possibility or not and the results we need for it to happen will be obvious. If it is there for us, I hope we do not choke it away like last season.(A.K.A Tannehill ****s the bed)

Back
Top Bottom