Dolphins center Seth McKinney signed ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins center Seth McKinney signed ...

LOCAL SCUM!

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dolphins center Seth McKinney signed a one-year contract worth $656,000 on Friday.

I guess...:shakeno: That punk aint even worth THAT much.

I REAALLY hope we draft a GOOD center next Sunday with one of our later picks..Maybe our 4th?..

Yeah, he was horrible last year. Hopefully Houck can whip him into a decent center. If not, he will provide some depth at center and guard.

We should have given him a lower tender offer. He's worth the minimum until he proves otherwise, IMO.

665K is not too much, horrible as he is, he is still young and a starter. There are higher paid back ups on the team
Hopefully they do not ask him to make the line calls again, so he can focus on his blocks and nothing more
Still like him for ripping off Ricky in public

BringBackShula said:
Dolphins center Seth McKinney signed a one-year contract worth $656,000 on Friday.

I guess...:shakeno: That punk aint even worth THAT much.

I REAALLY hope we draft a GOOD center next Sunday with one of our later picks..Maybe our 4th?..
He'll have a good year with our new OL coach. We'll be glad we kept him.

S. McKinney isn't cut out for Center, and Houck should know that very soon. I have heard various rumors about W. Smith moving into the C position as well...

I think McKinney would be better off at OG. Less responsibility, and it gives him more room to operate. Hopefully Houck will find a place for him this off-season. I think it's safe keeping him, and you can never have too many players competeing on the OL....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom