Dolphins claim DT Zach Sieler off waivers from Ravens | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claim DT Zach Sieler off waivers from Ravens

I thought Prince looked goood when he played
I might not go as far as to say good.....but not bad enough to cut a draft pick so soon. I think something went down behind the scenes.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he will get signed to the PS if not picked up elsewhere, but why take the risk of losing a draft pick that isnt overtly terrible...

Apparently, they also tried to sign an OT from the Eagles practice squad and forced the Eagles to promote him to the active 53 in order to protect him.

This too is a sign that they are not viewing Prince as anything salvageable.

I wouldn't got that far..But the fact that the Eagles promoted Sua Opeta to their 53 tells me he's starter material.
Remember how stout that Eagles OL was against. Their QB honestly had all day to throw.

I wouldn't got that far..But the fact that the Eagles promoted Sua Opeta to their 53 tells me he's starter material.
Remember how stout that Eagles OL was against. Their QB honestly had all day to throw.

You may be right, but in my job as imaginary G.M. of the Miami Dolphins I see Right Tackle playing out like this in 2020.

1st chance: Drafted Rookie
2nd chance: Signed Free Agent
3rd chance: Jesse Davis (who bumps to 6th man if he loses job due to position flexibility)
4th chance... umm, other people
5th chance: Isiah Prince

Maybe not. He could use a little more seasoning. The team must think he'll clear waivers or they might not have let him walk. Practice Squad had to have been discussed prior to executing the transaction. An opportunity to look at some more prospects these last 4 weeks and possibly bring them into the off-season for further development and ultimately compete for a job at the end of summer. I like the move.

Maybe not. He could use a little more seasoning. The team must think he'll clear waivers or they might not have let him walk. Practice Squad had to have been discussed prior to executing the transaction. An opportunity to look at some more prospects these last 4 weeks and possibly bring them into the off-season for further development and ultimately compete for a job at the end of summer. I like the move.

I'm never 100% on anything I post here... Hell, I've been divorced. I have 6 kids... Lord knows I got over embarrassed about being wrong on things years ago.

I'm never 100% on anything I post here... Hell, I've been divorced. I have 6 kids... Lord knows I got over embarrassed about being wrong on things years ago.

My hats off to you man. Sounds lime you been through it. Cant imagine 6 kids. Hell I have one and its challenging everyday. Meant no bad vibes brother or ill intentions. Good vibes only!

I might not go as far as to say good.....but not bad enough to cut a draft pick so soon. I think something went down behind the scenes.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he will get signed to the PS if not picked up elsewhere, but why take the risk of losing a draft pick that isnt overtly terrible...
Anything's possible, but I think they believe nobody will claim him.

My hats off to you man. Sounds lime you been through it. Cant imagine 6 kids. Hell I have one and its challenging everyday. Meant no bad vibes brother or ill intentions. Good vibes only!

It's all good! I come here for a bit of fun and diversion... and it always amazes me just how seriously some of the folks here take themselves.

They are all puffed up like a balloon and they make me want to go look for a pin.

Lol...

I hope he makes it back around to our PS. Id like to see more time for development.

He was not as bad as he could have been, but he was heavily protected. That being said, from what I've heard the move is as simple as this... they wanted to evaluate more pass rushers before the draft as the feeling is we probably need at least 2 more (as in on the DL) and the plan was not for Prince to play in any more games.

Back
Top Bottom