Dolphins claim Mack Hollins, sign Evan Brown off Giants’ practice squad | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claim Mack Hollins, sign Evan Brown off Giants’ practice squad

Yeah, that is one advantage we may have, at least. The NFL is supposed to be about parity for better competition around the league. This is one way that does help contribute to that notion.

Added bonus...IMO, it makes coming to Miami for FA and/or UDFA next year more likely. Because, you're more likely to win a starting job than practically anywhere else.

Added bonus...IMO, it makes coming to Miami for FA and/or UDFA next year more likely. Because, you're more likely to win a starting job than practically anywhere else.

Yeah, opportunities should abound for many of them. Also, I think maybe players and coaches around the league are beginning to recognizing our version of the Patriots' system developing here. If they are visionaries, and want to be a part of something that could be special one day; the Dolphins might be seen as a new option for them.

Nothing to loose at all bringing in those players for a look see. Can't see why anyone would think otherwise?

Don't be so absolute.

Give the practice squad center the 7% chance he has to stick!

tenor-4.gif

Actually, seriously though, you never know, (Can't believe I would be saying this anytime soon) Miami seems to be developing players this year far better then I have seen in a long time, so he could surprise if there is talent there.

Mack Hollins that was a dude I liked coming into his rookie season. If I remember correctly he was tearing up OTA's, TC prior to his inaugural season begininning....

From last year...

basically an elite athlete at the Center position that needed to add strength. Trying to find some SMU tape for an idea

From the little I've seen people who watch and cover the Giants were a little annoyed that the Fins signed him. OL are kind of tough to project though.

Mack Hollins and Trevor Davis are basically good ST players that are tall WRs that have some speed. Basically seeing if we could catch lightening in a bottle

Like tbe mack Hollins add. He destroyed x in college when unc played Baylor. I mean destroyed him. It was a tape that put a bad taste in my mouth about x at the time. Stacked on repeat

Surprised the eagles cut Hollis. Not saying I followed him a lot with them, but the few times I've seen him he didn't look out of place.

I live in Eagle country...with 2 Eagle fans...and go to work in an Eagles building and you would think Hollins dropped the winning pass in the Super Bowl. They couldn't be happier to see him gone...I dunno why. Wentz (franchise QB) is the one bringing that team down by:
  1. Not using his legs anymore.
  2. Not hitting his checkdowns.
Welcome aboard Hollins. I hope there's room for you.

There’s gonna be a playoff team come out of that division who absolutely doesn’t deserve it

Back
Top Bottom