Dolphins claim WR Gary Jennings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claim WR Gary Jennings

Nice. Remember watching WV for Sills but was impressed with Jennings too.

Still interesting that they cut him so soon though

This the kid we were all looking to get last draft if I remember correctly. He has potential so its a win-win for us.

Putting him on the 53-man roster and Isiah Ford cleared waivers and is now back on the Practice Squad is also a win-win. The players are young and all can be develop and have potential to be good with proper coaching. With this though, Cordrea Tankersley will not he will be shut down an placed on IR they had until today to make a decision on him. Sucks for the kid he was battling to come back from that ACL. But, I would like to keep him he has shut-down corner ability when he was a rook.

Could see another roster move if /when Ledbetter or van ginkel can possibly return and of course with Whalton after the 4 games..

Straight line speed is fine...he lacks agility. Look at his short shuttle and 3-cone. That's not good change of direction. He probably couldn't get separation in practice for Seattle which is why he never saw the field.

Well, it means he has to compensate with great route running..

Could see another roster move if /when Ledbetter or van ginkel can possibly return and of course with Whalton after the 4 games..

I really want OL help. Davenport may be eligible to come off too. Is Ledbetter eligible to come off? We'll see in the next few weeks I guess.

I really want OL help. Davenport may be eligible to come off too. Is Ledbetter eligible to come off? We'll see in the next few weeks I guess.

It was reported they are bringing Davenport back- so that leaves on more player to possibly return. Ledbetter is eligible yes and with the trade/play of Biegel I thing Ledbetter may be the guy..

I think I mocked this guy for us in the draft. Looked good to me. Put him in motion that should help with not getting off the line. Everything seems like a deep threat to me

I'm a WVU alum. So full bias up front. But I watched this guys whole career. With PW on the ID. I couldn't be happy with a wr flyer. I really luv this guy and hope he sticks. Pairing him w PW and Parker next year could be special.

Well if running routes is his issue then he's a terrible possession WR.
Route running is not his issue. Not sure where that came from. I've seen Every one of his games

I posted a video of him and I saw no problems running his routes

Back
Top Bottom