Dolphins claim WR Gary Jennings

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I posted a video of him and I saw no problems running his routes
WVU runs a very simple route tree. Ut Jennings has potential. Worth a flyer for sure. Just cause things dont work at one place doesnt mean it cant work elsewhere. Different systems have different responsibilities. And he does add something we lack right now... speed

cuzinvinny

Starter
Reaction score
I have no problem with them actually attempting to get a punt returner with experience, instead of what we have seen around here.
32 year old CB Marcus Sherels, Active just three times, he was averaging an anemic 5.5 yards per return after that number was an elite 12.0 in 2018. (maybe a dolphin fill in for one season)

He has five punt returns for touchdowns in his 10 NFL seasons, a total that ranks second among active players. The only player with more is Darren Sproles of the Philadelphia Eagles with seven.
Additionally, Sherels is third in punt return yards with 2,480, trailing only Sproles (2,961) and former Dolphins Ted Ginn Jr.

Albert Romano

Super Donator
Reaction score
Yup, one these guys should at least look the part of a punt return hopefully- including good judgment on when and when not field one.

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
His 3 cone sucks so he's limited in route running for sure.

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It's a can't lose pickup, if he never amounts to anything, no problem, but if he can grow, and become showbthe skills he had in college... that's another receiver to compete for our new better roster next year.

Top Bottom